Thread: Self-casting T3 Rihwen

Self-casting T3 Rihwen

Instead of discussing the 3k nano requirements, the purpose of this post is solely to help my fellow MPs achieve those requirements and cast their own T3 Rihwen, when no traders are around for a wrangle. If such a guide already exists, pardon me for not having found it.

I'm using roughly this setup, where the helmet is the awakened version with +15 extra nanoskills. Furthermore, I've got a QL275 Guardian Conductor of Corruption for another +45.

All of that gets me at exactly 3045 MC: proof.

It takes about 15 hotswaps from my regular equipment. The only real sacrifice that I made is my pants, since I would rather wear the awakened beast pants.
    Last edited by Mazzarin; Jan 23rd, 2016 at 21:10:07.

tip for auno: scroll right to the bottom and there's an option to enter AOID, go to the item page and copy the id at the end of the URL and paste it into the dialogue that pops up

couple improvements to this:

awakened helmet +15
    db gloves +5

allows lower ql tower for people who don't have access to 300 sites
    Last edited by Tsuniko; Jan 23rd, 2016 at 18:56:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    tip for auno: scroll right to the bottom and there's an option to enter AOID, go to the item page and copy the id at the end of the URL and paste it into the dialogue that pops up
    Thanks, awesome tip! Setup updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    couple improvements to this:

awakened helmet +15
    db gloves +5
    I forgot to mention the helmet is already the awakened version, but unfortunately that's not available on auno. As for the Enhanced Dustbrigade Notum Gloves, that is indeed a good tip if you need to nanoskills, but I personally prefer CS, for the extra defense it offers.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Posting several setups I have been using on test server! P.s.: All setups but Justinsane's have Ranger 10 perked.

There are lots of deviations from my setup 1. You may swap CS for CSS if wants more Bow, AS and Bow Spec Att. Give up of Manual Aiming to Nanocontroler Unit. But most of those deviations requires you to give up 3 AI perks if you want to cast top Rihwen.

You can use other buffing hud I didnt if you dont wanna rely on Phulaks. Check Justinsane's setup to check what I didn't used.
    <more setups soon>
    EDITED
    There was this from the other thread, though I don't blame you for not finding it, it was buried in the middle of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    There was this from the other thread, though I don't blame you for not finding it, it was buried in the middle of it.
    Great, thanks for linking them!

That 3rd setup is indeed quite similar, although the Dark Biotech Rod Ring requires AI3. That means you either need to always have it equipped, or have AI3 perked permanently, both of which are big sacrifices.

I personally use the following setup with alot of swaps: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=202490

Among those swaps are +80 and +90 adding Phulaks which allows me to cast T3 with even a bit less than Premium Wrangle. I think I can make it with 110 Wrangle if there were one that does that.
    Note how u can keep some CSs on and still keep casting T3. Also I'm trox making a slight less powerfull on nanoskills, yet no problem casting with wrangle. Without wrangle id indeed require that aditional CS and tower, more of the NCU's could go a long way to actually not even needing the tower on top though, especially if ur not trox.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    It is on Page 1 as well as a link on my post there. But lovely of you pointing it out before me
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Im still jalous of the DB3 Bracer in ur dream build, but I cant get myself to actually go and put in effort for it :P
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Among those swaps are +80 and +90 adding Phulaks
    Nice! I wish I had any IP left to raise my multi-melee skill for those...

Can always sorta shave off some ip from Computer Literacy really. Ull always keep enough for the 1950 u need. If u didnt already do that

I still have a little bit of IP left to spend but not enough for another full skill.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Can always sorta shave off some ip from Computer Literacy really.
    I still have to reset 2hb, now after the Zset change.

Sadly the IP contracted from erasing 2hb wont be as much unless u Maxed it which i dont think u did
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"