Thread: DB3 creator module

DB3 creator module

Could someone please check this item's drop rate? It seems to not drop anymore via conversations with the main db3 farmers ive had. Please revise drop rate :>

and sneak in some love to that slayer loot

Not seen one since i started again a few months ago

It's always had a drop rate comparable to the Spirit Shroud in the early days. If something had broken it I'm not sure we'd notice...

I refused to believe the Creator mod existed until I finally saw someone with one.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

I saw someone posting a Neutnet WTS LRs for the Creator Module ~4 days ago for what it's worth.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Don't know if the nn twitter gateway is always up but according to
    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...odule&src=typd
    it looks like it stopped dropping end of april 2015 (when 18.7 went live...)
    Last edited by kemi; Jan 29th, 2016 at 14:38:01.

Woot, they relay to Twitter but doesn't have any form of message filtering to avoid wrongfully sent messages, like wtb in lootrights.

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    Don't know if the nn twitter gateway is always up but according to
    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...odule&src=typd
    it looks like it stopped dropping end of april 2015 (when 18.7 went live...)
    thanks! very smart way to use that feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eedesti View Post
    Woot, they relay to Twitter but doesn't have any form of message filtering to avoid wrongfully sent messages, like wtb in lootrights.
    I/We don't actually relay anything, it's a 3rd party who set it up. Also hard to filter anything since everything is moderated after it is sent.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."