Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HI guys n girls, Giit here, just checking in

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    You hit Punching Bag with nanobots for 1331 points of radiation damage. You hit Punching Bag with nanobots for 34051 points of radiation damage.

Op Nt prof :X
    Punching Bag hit you for 23 points of reflect damage. Changing area to garden of your faction.

Glass cannon :X
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

You hit Punching Bag with nanobots for 34051 points of radiation damage.
    That's it?

Gosh... I've hit it for at least 36k before :P
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    That's it?

no 12 buff and lacking beast glove and 4 part of jathos i r lazy (no i'm not lazyfix -_-)

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Punching Bag hit you for 23 points of reflect damage. Changing area to garden of your faction.

Glass cannon :X
    Please, stop having fun about nt reclaiming :'(
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

no 12 buff and lacking beast glove and 4 part of jathos i r lazy (no i'm not lazyfix -_-)

Please, stop having fun about nt reclaiming :'(
    No, no... OSB is cheating. Self buff only...

And if ur not dying constantly as nt, you're not playing right.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

No, no... OSB is cheating. Self buff only...

And if ur not dying constantly as nt, you're not playing right.
    If you mean by pleaying full agg using the poh ncu (10% nanodmge) yes i'm not playing right ofc, even swaping full def and using forget me! won't help lose aggro. Nt has to be kamikaze and at least you can blame the tank not holding aggro ! (some manage anyway).
    Ofc in solo i use def/hp oriented setup.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

Solo, I've been using Beast armor + Ofab sleeve. Having CH once in a while is pretty handy. In this setup, Soldier can keep agg no problem if you're perk detaunting and using forget me.

Full crazy damage mode with POH NCU is fine if you have a competent Enf. EC Enf's know how to keep agg from my NT in suicide setup, anyway. Although taunts are pretty stupid sometimes, it's absolutely the Enf's fault if you get more than random agg while using detaunts, and letting them get setup on taunts before going bonkers.

NT doesn't even compare to Shade (even Keeper) on agg stealing.

But, if you're not using CS, it's easily possible to have Jathos for offensive and Beast armor for defensive setup. This is what I've been doing lately, and I quite like it.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

having pulled agg off enfs with my crat i agree it's 100% the enf's fault for losing agg.

Cast dreadbringer, get aim of anger, and put a drinky drinky bird on the imalice button.

It's really not hard :P
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

That's it?

Executing Nano Program: Garuk's Improved Viral Assault.
    You hit Punching Bag with nanobots for 1989 points of radiation damage.
    You hit Punching Bag with nanobots for 35035 points of radiation damage.
    i'm catching you biche!

I remember those kind of Enfs, I wasn't aware they still existed oO and yeah, that's gotta be some real funz when you can just SLATHER (love that word) your target with every ounce of beastly rage you're capable of producing, and not worry about becoming victim of a noobish tank getting distracted by a shiney object. good times
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123