Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HI guys n girls, Giit here, just checking in

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    "Dirty"? Come on now...
    It's a compliment!
    Okay okay.. not in public.. I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera
    Seriously... you need to get your own! This having the same icon thing is totally screwing with me :S
    Blame Lazy! He's the one that figured out I didn't have the NT one in the first place!
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    Blame Lazy! He's the one that figured out I didn't have the NT one in the first place!
    Blame Lazy?? He's the only one not screwing with me!
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

this would be sigworthy if my current sig wasn't so epic

Not everyone HAS to screw with you, ok? It's optional.

- Are we too far off topic here?
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    Are we too far off topic here?
    Probably :P
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Noobs.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Hugs miss you all =)

Bam Bam Bam!

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

TIIG,

I kinda feel like you sold out on our forever long epic battle when you levelled your NT.

Can you plz reroll and make a nice 170 NT to do battle with me on?

your loyal competitor and clammy rival,

Noobasknight

P.S. I now have a tool that you most certainly would hate (clarion call). But maybe your tools are stronger now too?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    P.S. I now have a tool that you most certainly would hate (clarion call). But maybe your tools are stronger now too?
    *Soon* [hopefully]
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

*Soon* [hopefully]
    Not that he needed it back then, At 170 NT vs 170 keep was a good matchup. If you go def focus, you can keep someone at range pretty continuously. The problem was that if he started nuking me, then the roots would break, and I'd charge him and often kill him. So he would usually see me charging, root me, then focus on someone else while I stimmed trying to get out of it.

It was kinda long running joke, and I'd be sitting there swearing in vicinity while he was too afraid to nuke me for fear of dying :P

Na, it was pretty decently balanced. I really hope you're not intending to try to get NT's anything more.... They are pretty beastly and nearly impossible to kill for some profs.

Na, it was pretty decently balanced. I really hope you're not intending to try to get NT's anything more.... They are pretty beastly and nearly impossible to kill for some profs.
    The tricky part is, <215 REALLY need something PVM wise.

I mean, look at what we're working with... A huge list of nukes that are more than a decade old. RK nuke wise, they pretty much all suck, save for a few. SL nukes are decent damage wise, but still not enough. The nano costs on them are mind boggling. (490 for a level 75 locked nuke is a great example... "Ariu's Neutron Annihilator") I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. :P

The intention is to add lower level nukes that work like Garuk's. I suspect there are some level ranges that will be unbalanced PVP wise when those happen, and mentioned that to Michi a long while ago when we first started chatting about this, actually. We will certainly test them all out, and see how it goes once we get something on test to play around with.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Not that he needed it back then, At 170 NT vs 170 keep was a good matchup. If you go def focus, you can keep someone at range pretty continuously. The problem was that if he started nuking me, then the roots would break, and I'd charge him and often kill him. So he would usually see me charging, root me, then focus on someone else while I stimmed trying to get out of it.

It was kinda long running joke, and I'd be sitting there swearing in vicinity while he was too afraid to nuke me for fear of dying :P

heh nah, I never feared dying, it's much more simple than that, good keepers were just agonizingly hard to kill with a fully defensive setup, it takes so long, longer than enfs if it's played right, so what I do is put you on a shelf and play with you a little, but when I see new toys, I kill them, come back to you, rinse and repeat...that got old after years n years n years, lol, so I changed my tactic, I would no longer kill keepers, I would simply control them and let my side mates kill them it's unusually cruel, but very effective. For the last year or 2 of me playing NT,. I doubt anyone noticed, but I really didn't do much killing at all, I generally just enable others to kill. If I was on your team, you could count on getting kills, period. the only exceptions were when only noobs were around, and the only good player was you, or another keeper, then, ofc, we'd take our time and have a fun battle ^^. the thing with keepers tho, if I'm playing BS, keepers absolutely hate me, and make it personal, to the point they'd leave BS, reperk (sigh) come back, and make my life as much hell as they could, lol. playing NT well often has it's drawbacks, people tend to focus on you, and ignore everyone else, which changes the entire dynamic of every pvp situation we're in. I personally chase down every NT I see, and make it my sworn duty to kill them first, or only kill them, esp. the offensive focus NT's...nothing feels better than having to explain why they can't land a double, or triple on a 200 NT with NR2, then being accused of cheating because I know how to kill them...wow that got off course...where were we at? oh, yeah, in the end, I just don't kill keepers unless it's at a war, then I'll murder them, make them bring their 214's, murder them, then make them bring their 220's then sometimes, with luck, murderize them too. smell that? ahhhhhh...the smell of absolutely awesome, also possibly my arm pits, haven't showered yet ^^ hah, I'm just screwin with ya, all good, we have fun and I love that If I came back, I would be completely noob, and everyone would walk all over me until I got the hang of new NT stuff, so we'll see peace!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

lol remember how we used to have to jump in order to zone to center, or any other area in BS? I used to blind, and lock Keepers, and Enfs in a certain position on those steps, haha, super fun, was no cheating involved, and it saved me from having to root, I could just nuke, nuke, nuke away..the better ones would learn not to use /follow so much :P
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

200 nt strong, but you have to blind first -.-
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

yep..well, I can't get the silly client to work so I'm giving up. don't have the time to mess with such things plz gyz n gyrlz. carry on the epicness of NT'ism without me...I now lower my Nanodeck, and submit to the will of Nanocarnation in such a way, that I may one day /adjust once again atop teh corpse of an ego driven Enforcer, as I pwn him into ragequitedness forever and ever, A'dude.
    T O O N Z:

Hy Giit, it me, sexy bear <3
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Hy Giit, it me, sexy bear <3
    /HUGZ BraH!
    T O O N Z:

the Best NT's, are the NT's made by people that absolutely HATE NT's to begin with. truth! I think that extra push to destroy all that is evil helps us thru the mundane, and brutal tasks of twinking to the max, and creating horribly biased situations for ourselves that we probably won't survive, just to test our grit, and make sure we can stay cool under pressure...yuh, we're all real n junk like that.

very

very

serious

BUSINESS.

pew pew....blind...pew pew, bye.
    T O O N Z:

You hit Punching Bag with nanobots for 1331 points of radiation damage. You hit Punching Bag with nanobots for 34051 points of radiation damage.

Op Nt prof :X
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast