Thread: response time

response time

[edited by Anarrina: removed exploit comments] My suggestion is, how about monitoring this forum and getting us fixes here??

I left as many details of the exploit out as i could, but since ana edited it now this post makes no sense at all.
    I just post on facebook from now on cause brian doesnt moderate things over there, and i can make a statement that retains the original message.

I really just hope that my message got to the people that mattered.

while you are working on collector can you fix a few things?

re-introduce NID to loot table. Tara is bad design, as OVER 1/2 the population cannot access it. clans + froobs of both factions. Dont use the excuse of PVP blah blah.. we all know hellcom is too strong and there's no way for anyone to take it away for a long period of time.

re-introduce nippy piercing weapon back into silver boxes. i would personally put them in bronze boxes, they are too expensive anyways, and its really only a leveling item, it would help ao players if this item's price on the gmi was drastically reduced.

add either activated ancient bracer to boxes, or masterpiece ancient bracer.
    remove combat bracer, + the rest of variants from loot table. nobody wants these.

re-introduce boc and db3 bracer to loot table.

add apf belt to loot table - silver box.

re-introduce HHAB upgrades, but add it in VLRD, ERU, and the s13 item in its yes-drop forms. if you dont want people to sell it, then just put the full upgraded hhab in there and people can make it blue on their own with 12m stone.

remove some terrible loot from silver boxes. osium/ all variants of ingots. tara gall stone.

move alappa shoulder upgrades from silver - bronze boxes.

remove sub space storage device parts. make the complete item drop, not the separate pieces.
    its infuriating when 3/4 of the things that come out of silver boxes is sub space storage parts, and not all the parts even drop to build the complete thing. basically i have bags of incomplete ssd parts. I now just delete those parts.

un-nerf goc drop rate.
    un-nerf goc drop rate.
    finding goc makes collector exciting. getting a double goc is the greatest feeling. I dont expect you guys to understand since you dont farm, but from a farmers perspective this 1 item is what really drives most ppl to love collector.

make viral targeting scope from silver box be ql 300. currently i only find ql 250's.

move WU to silver or bronze loot. WU from gold only makes sense if EVERYONE was only doing collector for their lvl 200 alts. most people are farming for their 220 main, and its the biggest letdown to find a wu and not something thats actually 'gold'. Also what does it accomplish to make lvl 200 w/ upgraded xan weapon so 'exclusive'. this kind of logic in the real game only benefits sploiters, not ppl legitly farming.

move alpha - beta boxes to silver loot. finding alpha/beta box from gold box is the biggest letdown ive experienced in ao.

move strong bot from gold -> silver box. You moved spiritual to silvers, indicating that you do recognize market value. Keep with this change and let supples are the only ones that drop in gold boxes. IMO all bots should be moved to silvers, and a new system to exchange 1 type of bot to another should be implemented, but thats a conversation for another thread.

add motr and the lowbie asorb from totw to bronze boxes.

add cooler drops to collector's corpse. remove things like burst of speed stim,

Basically go thru the loot and modify it to how the current boss see's fit (we trust you michi)

I would also suggest nerfing collector a bit. neutnet teams dont even happen for this place anymore. I personally thinks its due to the difficulty of tanking, and most people cant figure it out. But it may be due to loot being nerfed and being crappy now. whatever the reason, please adjust this instance so teams start happening again. (i used to love joining neutnet teams and kicking for people to show off my pro skills, but teams just dont form anymore)
    Last edited by Soju; Feb 6th, 2016 at 19:09:00.

also would like to add.

please check and add creator module back to db3 loot tables.

The way you put it i'de also agree that it needs a lot of touch ups, so bump
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Feb 6th, 2016 at 11:35:05.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    re-introduce NID to loot table. Tara is bad design, as OVER 1/2 the population cannot access it. clans + froobs of both factions. Dont use the excuse of PVP blah blah.. we all know hellcom is too strong and there's no way for anyone to take it away for a long period of time.
    Too many sheeps.

add either activated ancient bracer to boxes, or masterpiece ancient bracer.
    remove combat bracer, + the rest of variants from loot table. nobody wants these.
    Actually some people like the technical bracer, example, damage NT

re-introduce boc and db3 bracer to loot table.
    Collector should have a chance to drop any of the items, imo

remove sub space storage device parts. make the complete item drop, not the separate pieces.
    its infuriating when 3/4 of the things that come out of silver boxes is sub space storage parts, and not all the parts even drop to build the complete thing. basically i have bags of incomplete ssd parts. I now just delete those parts.
    Got 3 full SSDs from Collector only

finding goc makes collector exciting. getting a double goc is the greatest feeling. I dont expect you guys to understand since you dont farm, but from a farmers perspective this 1 item is what really drives most ppl to love collector.
    I love the random drops from chests more fun than getting expensive items, like getting stuff that you haven't ever seen before.

make viral targeting scope from silver box be ql 300. currently i only find ql 250's.
    Got QL275 tops
    Ciassene

cia,
    there is a possibility I was retarded and didnt notice all the parts for SSD, but i swear i tried to combine all the pieces i found, and i could never complete the item fully.

as far as targeting scope. my memory is fuzzy on this. i *think* i found ql 150 scopes, but i wrote down ql 250. Im actually not sure what ql i found, but i know it wasnt ql 300 because i just delete those since it wasnt ql 300.

as far as your comments on phats goes, I know as a veteran, that already has lots of phats, its cool to find and discover things you havent seen before.

but speaking from the viewpoint of a up and coming player. The most common thing i hear that stops people from even trying collector is overwhemingly 'its not worth it cause all i find is crap'. Collector is an entertaining instance, and i think boosting incentive to do this instance will help AO, as it gives people more to do. as of now its basically a dead instance which is sad.
    Last edited by Soju; Feb 6th, 2016 at 12:59:28.

Have to disagree on some of this.
    WU should remain gold box, it should not be changed because it drops more frequently from Xan. I think apf stuff should all be gold box also.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

i just want the nid change really. the rest are extra :>

You want tomuch to drop inside collector.. All it needs is a clean up and not take away a reason for people to seek out other endgame content. Remove all Alba, DB, Beast and 42 loot in total.. Maybe also remove junk like GTA and add some stuff from rare SL bosses.

I would like alba bracers to drop, at least empty ones for sure. I like apf 42 (acdc) loot dropping. I wouldnt mind seeing Zods loot. Beast im not so sure about. Tara or any old rk stuffs could drop, somethings like target scopes, ns2, Sotos, ga4 wouldn't be bad.

I cant see why the collector would keep something like GTA or foremans tank armor heavily guarded in his lair.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.