Thread: Troxdoc -> Intelli Brain

Troxdoc -> Intelli Brain

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=199810
    +awakend burden (+45 Abis)
    +Dust Brigade Special Ops Helmet (+ 20 Int/Sense/Psy)
    +Contracts Int (ql242) Sense (ql 249) Treatment (249)

Gratz.
    You can replace the DB Spec Ops hat with Fly Catcher's.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Use a ring of plaus and you can drop the contracts too.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=189870

This setup was 3 points off of intel, prior to the new BoC
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Heh. It only took ... what ... 9 years?

Glad to see it is possible now.

(hai)
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Heh. It only took ... what ... 9 years?

Glad to see it is possible now.

(hai)
    Only possible because they gave us the items to do so
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    Only possible because they gave us the items to do so
    Yeah, I realize that I'd like to say I'm shocked it took that long ...
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Should -finally- get mine in tomorrow with a contract swap. Picked up a Machi sigil for my BoC today.

Switching to pistols so V-fives were a hassle. With them I would have been able to use just the 128 Logic contract. Because of that (well, I've not committed to it tbh, but I haven't IPed any weapons yet) the Mystery of Pisces was a no-go due to Dimach. I'm saving IP on SI (since I ain't bothering to spam Epsilon Purge again ever if I can help it) the Aim of Libra was a no-go.

BUT ... that means the Brain is just that much more doable without wasted IP. I'm otherwise using the setups posted here with Ring of Plausibility. Don't think I'll need to switch to the QL300 implants for Waist/Eye. For a MA/melee doc I agree ... no contracts needed.

PS. I didn't confirm if Armor + Perks + CM + Wrangle would have gotten it done with enough SI to just cast SFA, might have been close enough that the IP saved wasn't a big deal. But since I'm literally out of IPRs and used my Full IPR today, and I didn't want to consider getting more IPRs in the future, I decided against it.