Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning to full sub . . . .

So I might be wishful dreaming, but is there any chance that the Scheol Doja Chips drop in Elysium ?

I'm still a bit shy asking in chat for a group to help me reach Ergo, to get the ring to enter Scheol.
    I know it's been a while, I guess I always had help reaching there, I thought I entered another way, but it has been so long I forgot if I had help or found a different way into Scheol, and my searches sez that was the only way to first enter Scheol

Scheol Doja chips only drop in Scheol.
    As for getting the ring to enter, once you're level 80+ and can get the ring without doing the progression quest, it's fairly simple.
    If you have agg from mobs, run all the way to the back of the cave where the portal is, and hide behind the ring until they lose interest.
    Then go back to Ergo, chat with him for a bit, and get your ring.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

yes I read that, but I could never get past a Minx or some name like that.

now I'm 101, after reading your post thought I would try again, there was a MP in the area, but only had one floating turd chase me, ran to the back of the ring, but it followed me all the way there, . . okay guess I gotta fight, . . don't know why I had issues before, but easy beat down, talked to Ergo, and now have the ring . . After I press "Post Quick Reply", I'm going to enter Scheol

guess I just needed you telling me it was easy (seemed to made it easy), and go for it worked

things are slowing down on me, now I am thinking if needing to post in the MA Section for a mentor for a day or 2 during the week.
    I seem apprehensive in asking in chat for help, since when I do use it, there is very rarely a reply, if there is a reply at all. normally nothing happens in chat

There needs to be a global chat, this Zone/Map only chat doesn't help, specially after level 30 (30+ loses Newbie chat, which is global).

looks like it's going to be a while before I get my Scheol Garden keys, Haven't seen a Scheol Doja in 2 days And been busy dealing with 3 of the 4 mobs that drop it. no problem there till one or 3 come out of thin air, and for some odd reason doing double damage

Quote Originally Posted by MrXaatXuun View Post
    I seem apprehensive in asking in chat for help, since when I do use it, there is very rarely a reply, if there is a reply at all. normally nothing happens in chat

There needs to be a global chat, this Zone/Map only chat doesn't help, specially after level 30 (30+ loses Newbie chat, which is global).
    Yes, bump my game suggestions post: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...-channel-zones

I'm switching to Shade
    and asking what where here new shade, needs suggestions

thought I see if I can get my new shade into a Org . . wow, I must play during the dead/deaf time, no one recruiting

I plan to play either a Crat or Engie, in the future , and I was wanting to just get them started and out of Arete before the anniversary. then later play them
    but here is my small problem , I'm lousy at pet classes.

so looking for a consensus of which you think may be best for a bad pet class player, between the 2

I was wanting Engineer for trade skills
    and
    I was thinking Bureaucrat for a better chance of team invites
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

I would actually suggest MP. Very low cost (if you use creation weapons) and very self sufficient. You have attack pet, heal pet, and dont slack on mezz pet which basically acts like an extended stun perk even at 220. With your self buffs you can get a good high lvl pet through out your progression until at least 150-160 and be ready for s7 weapons where your personal DD will start to OD your pet.

Engi and crat are a bit more intense during your lvl process imo. I have all 3 at 220 and the MP was the easiest for me to lvl and spent the least amount of time at reclaim. The crat benefited from team xp buffs getting inferno teams but until you get carlitta from penumbra xan, crat is lowest DD of the 3.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Leveling an engi is the most tedious of the pet classes imo, but at 220 is the stronger more versatile choice. When it comes to pvm damage, PvP capability and tradeskills all in one toon engi is awesome.

Crat is the quickest and more in-demand throughout all levels. And a godsend for PvM soloability. PvP is not so strong throughout leveling though.

MP has gotten a lot of love lately. Strong in pvm, very good survivability in PvP. Also the more fun and cheapest to level out of the pet profs.

I totally forgotten about the MP as a choice

thanks
    I think you made up my mind for me, now to get an idea which breed for me as a MP, not sure a Opi would be a good choice for someone like me that is bad with bad classes

off to the MP mobile

okay started a Soli MP, it was kinda tempting to go Opi ( I do like Opi's), but me being bad, figured I'll do the average race
    hey at least the MP pet does a better job then the engineer's pet (starter Pet that is)

Welcome back all !

Don't forget : in JUNE will be some very nice offers for subscribing - go for them !

I don't want to hear some whining in the last day of the offer about offer being cut 1h early
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12