Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: open letter to FC for old AO

much new players in ao, biggest group remining seems to be from shadowlands ++
    few remember the days of froob days wich for me aswell was the best time in anarchy online, that and the begining of shadowlands.

alien invasion etc i dont realy have much good memories from.

Bump for splitting AO's already massive player base. While we are at it can we have r1/2/3 back again?
    lolSPLAT

Quote Originally Posted by unarmedfix View Post
    Bump for splitting AO's already massive player base. While we are at it can we have r1/2/3 back again?

There wouldn't be much of a split, at least initially. Most vets would stay in old servers, most noobs would still quit after a short try period and a few would go to the new server. Since there is almost no new player retention in the game now* it would increase the new server population with almost no effect on the old server.

*There are a few people who occasionally return to the game for a short period, those are not newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phante View Post
    i did and you ignored my messages ! now i rage quit again because of you!
    Hahaha lies!
    When was that? :P
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

i would not want it to be ao from 2k1, prefferably all froob content updates to this point included, miy's armor etc.
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

It's really all about balance guys. So are we going back to when everyone used Manex, when everyone used Caterwaul, or when everyone used EQB?
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

He meant before that time, nova/iec - the crit gun that shoots while running whatever his name was - but still, theres no players to play the 2001 game the way we did, me included i can't and won't spend one tenth of the time i did spend ingame, and you can't play it without spending huge amounts of time or you're not playing the 2001 game (single missions in team to level, ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Forz View Post
    Hahaha lies!
    When was that? :P
    two or three days ago and you where not afk ... msg you and no replay (

can we get solpers instead?

The only thing I miss about "old AO" is pre jump nerf and EQB....and perhaps agents getting stuck in cracks in pavement..
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12