Thread: Mantis Queen Daily

Mantis Queen Daily

Hi,
    any chance the Queen could get an AOE mission update like we have in The Reck? It happens quite often that teams can't be merged and it would help a lot.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Hope it's doable!
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

And a Beacon for a few mins, bump on that.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

A very good idea ...
    I'm watching someone twitching AO lately. He is froob at the moment and they are going in a team of 4-5 to kill mantis queen and usually they encounter some 220 mofo shade or crat who is killing mantis queen for some reason. And the stream goes down the drain for like 70mins (or the respawn timer). Ofc I can log a 220 shade to kill queen for them but they don't want to - I respect that.

So an AOE mish update will be very very helpful both for the players and for the spectators
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Just reduce the respawn on the Queen to 10 mins or whatever the other mobs in the daily are?

The reason the 220's are there is for the bunch of lazy lvling toons sitting at the front door...

This isn't about the respawn. It's about full teams meeting a single player or a two-player team and they cannot merge. Killing Queen solo or with two is not always doable, so the respawn won't fix the problem.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Agreed. The way it is now it's the opposite of having fun, when you reach the queen and all you can do is wait, hoping that someone won't steal the kill when she finally pops.
    PixelPolishTV: Munching magic pills since the 80's

Most of the time you see a 220 killing the mantis queen, you will also see afk players stood on top of the bori entrance, it's common for people to level some of their toons this way for speed.
    A pylon after death like the reck would be really good though. [15min respawn timer would make more sense too like the prisoners]
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.