Thread: COMPLETELY NEW(eh maybe) PROFESSION IDEA!

COMPLETELY NEW(eh maybe) PROFESSION IDEA!

new profession idea:

Cornholio.

he needs TP for his bunghole.

you level him by getting TP for his bunghole.

run speed: must be carried in a backpack, no legs.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 4th, 2016 at 19:58:20.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Lol first new profession in 13 years? Lolwut.

I wonder really why dont AO get new professions.... It would so make sense and revitilize the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

so what have we learned,

it's time for a quiz,

who on earth is an arshole?

EVERYONE is.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 4th, 2016 at 19:50:40.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Don't do bath salts

But seriously, if you're going to suggest a new class (in a game that already has 14), at least suggest something that

a. Fits in with the others mechanically
    b. Could actually be implemented with AO's skeleton crew and shoestring budget
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Well I would purpose a class called Jack of all trades...

Well wersed in all weaponstyles, have all weaponline perks open.. But only have weapon buffs for nanos.. Medium evades and only healdelta to heal...

Max damage dealer of them all, due to ability to chain perks from hotswaping some piercers to bombing an assault rifle... A real jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."

- ELAYNE BOOSLER
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 4th, 2016 at 19:53:37.
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    so...what's your suggestion Brainiac? ahh right, you don't have one, you just wanted to leak the smell of unclean ass all over the thread.

it's alcohol, not bath salts, blimp boy. (I'm aware of your "roundness")
    My suggestion is that you should get better ideas
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Its a good Idea, give players the ability to get a new profession. They have to forfiet all their current skills, their current nanos and current weapons and they could work at bronto burger/mongol meat (depnding on side). Players could build up experience in customer service, grill skill, presentation of burgers in buns and gain satisfaction knowing that rubika is safe from bad service, bad food and bad fast food reputation. Players would have to put in a solid 10 hr day with zero breaks (beacuase lets face it... there isnt much custom on the servers these days so how hard could it be) and they would have to do it all for minimum wage (6.40 creds ph). If after a solid months service, they manage to wow their boss into giving them the prestigious employee of the month award they can get a dailys worth of xp. Otherwise their only way of reaching 220 is by killing the mobs with food poisoning such as ecoli and Salmonella and with special attacks such as tapeworm, hock a loogie and ejaculation.
    Last edited by gresh; Apr 3rd, 2016 at 00:28:29.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

delete/close thread please.
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    delete/close thread please.
    My suggestion for a new profession in line with AO's intended future developments.

Profession: Champ
    Breed: Cyborg (cool hum?).

This new breed can level up to level 500 and gains 3 abilities per level, every level. It has access to its own perks and research lines (details below) and gains new perks every 5 levels.
    The profession is a hibrid cc/dps/tank profession with unique nanos and equipment.

To avoid disturbing existing loot tables from bosses, this new profession will have its own unique gear and nanos directly available from the item shop only.

Perks: Only one perk line is needed: Its named "Combined everything" and each level buffs every possible stat by 10 (except runspeed that is buffed by 9000 only once on the first perk)
    Nanos: All nanos are autoleveling auras that recast themselves regularly before expiring. Some proposed nanolines:
    "Supercomposite attributes" buffs all attributes, start at level 1 buffing 1 point increasing by 1 with each level.
    "Supercomposite defensive nano" buffs all evasive stats, AAD, body development and all other damage mitigating stats, starts at level 1 buffing 1 point increasing by 1 with each level.
    "Supercomposite offensive nanos" buffs weapons, specials, iniciatives, etc., etc..
    "Supercomposite miscelaneous nanos" casts a perception and concealment buff on self and reveals all concealed characters (NPC's or humans), it also roots and snares all hostile targets with a 50% chance to blind PvP opponents and calm NPCs.
    "Supercomposite other miscelaneous nanos" Casts blockers, HoTs and reflects on self, upgrading like previous nanos.

Unique gear:
    Combined tetragamma alien armor. Imagine all alien armors combined into one. Autolevels with character to 500. Includes items for all armor slots including neck.
    Conjoined symbiants, the results of secret experiments in the shdowlands they are the fusion of the different symbiant types into one. Autoleveling with character to level 500.
    Hud items are not used because the nanos only require one NCU each.
    Weapon is a melee weapon with 40m range and 8 specials. Autoleveling ofc. 1/1s speed, has a 50% chnce of casting an unbreakable root on target and a 9000 points debuff on all of the targets stats.

This awesome new profession can only be played by people who use a new subscription model that costs 50 US dollars a month (making all europeans happy).
    The characters are sold separately and cost an additional 50 US dollars.
    Equipment and nanos are sold on the item shop and cost 10 US dollars each item. Level upgrades can be acquired for 5 US dollars and give 10 levels each boost.
    Bonus items that can be acquired for additional VP points: Blackmane stat buffer "special player" edition. Prices to be announced.

Thread closed, as requested by thread owner.
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus