Thread: AO-Universe down

AO-Universe down

Now that Ao-Universe is down,any alternatives for it?

I hope it's a technical issue that they can resolve again. In the meantime you could use the internet archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160314...-universe.com/

Thank you very much for fast reply Saavick

Slightly intermittent too, started working last night, and seems down again today.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I'm worryied about this site :/ was one of the most complete and clearest site about AO knowledge.
    I really hope he'll be back soon
    Namos - Atrox engineer RK1

We're dealing with a server issue that's just as annoying to us as it is to you guys

Hoping it doesn't take too much longer.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

I saw the site is back !!
    thanks for your work Silvana ! (and to the other ones that could be working on it)
    Namos - Atrox engineer RK1

I'd like to welcome the site back. Just in time for me to read up on how to do Mitaar.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin View Post
    I'd like to welcome the site back. Just in time for me to read up on how to do Mitaar.
    Tank+dd on red, rest on blue.

The End.