Thread: Quality of Life Enhancements

Quality of Life Enhancements

Class

• Update outstanding buffs to 4 hr duration (list of known outstanding nanos here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ot-Yet-4-Hours)
    • Make Fixer NCU buff line targetable and last 4 hours
    • emove specialization and shadowlands requirement from Neuronal Stimulator / Give sub NTs better version
    • Reduce casting cost or Trader HP drain line and increase healing so it's better for self healing than single target healing line
    • Reduce NCU cost of damage buff lines to closer match Agent's Assassin's Grin (aim for 2 damage per 1 NCU)
    • Remove NCU cost of Agent Concentration line to be like Adventurer morph short-term buffs
    • Reduce Recharge time of Enforcer Challenger line to a normal recharge time (2-3s)
    • Improve Soldier HP buff line to be worth using
    • Remove Biological Metamorphosis from Soldier nano requirements
    • Improve Soldier single target buff lines to affect all damage types (Damage Multiplier, Damage Amplifier, Helepolis of the Besieger)
    • Improve Engineer single target buff lines to override damage types to energy (Gun Enhancement, Energy Spike, Controlled Energy Overload, Entropy Weapon)

Missions

• Add bosses to solo missions
    • Merge Dyna boss loot table with mission boss loot table
    • Allow Daily Mission "The Hunt" to be completed with mission bosses (also fix bug that prevents dyna bosses from the Reck from counting for same daily)
    • Remove weapons and armor with no modifications and that are not used in tradeskills from the mission reward table

Shop

• Allow Froob accounts to purchase GMI buying access
    • Reduce price multiplier for ICC shop terminals (especially implants and clusters) to a more reasonable rate

* Remove Bazzit's Alien Library requirement for AXP-3
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

Quote Originally Posted by siraronar View Post

• Allow Froob accounts to purchase GMI buying access
    Yes plzz
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

I would love for fc to overlook the premade implants that are available in normal shops. Many of them have really weird clusters for their profession and it doesn't suit todays standard. Misleading and unecessary gimping of characters.

Also bump on your suggestions.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier