Thread: Arbiter Item Suggestion

Arbiter Item Suggestion

One of the bigger Problems every paid Newbie and many Low-Budget Vets face is getting a hold of decent Symbiants/Spirits.
    You gotta know where the Patterns drop , camp them , eventually Bug a Tradeskiller into building them for you and get lucky on Drops while spawning .
    Now while we dont wanna make the whole Pocketboss-Mechanic obsolete how about this :

Introduce a Item to be sold for ICC-Tokens that will raise the Symbiant/Spirit to the next bigger Version of the same Slot Symbiant/Spirit and makes it NODROP.

Moving Brain Symbiant, Support Unit Aban

>> becomes >>

Prevailing Brain Symbiant, Support Unit Aban (nodrop)

>>becomes>>

Working Brain Symbiant, Support Unit Aban (nodrop )

Same way for Spirits of Course.

PS : The Items breaks/vanishes after 13 Uses ( complete set of Symbs/Spirits one Step ahead ) and you gotta get some ICC-Tokens again.
    --------------------------------------------------

This Way Players on a Low Budget and Newbies still need to get some QL Symbiant for the Slot afterall so the market wont completly collapse ( its even desireable to get a "Target-close" Quality ) .
    It takes Time to get the Upgrades just like it takes Time to build Pocketbosses but this would remove the Element of Randomnesand be nicely integrated into the level Process.
    Anyone who constantly does the Missions can ultimatly get his Hands on a full Set QL 300 Symbiants like this .
    If you fear that Pandemonium Raids would suffer just make the new Nodrop-Varaints uncombinable with XAN-Beta´s .

Make the Item look like a Teddy and name it "Carebear Doll(cet)"
    Last edited by Dollcet; Apr 17th, 2016 at 01:18:19.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

great idea! Like! vote up! this forum needs a vote system for comments.. :P

Agreed, good Idea. the only thing really I like from the vet points is the beacons. You can use your vetpoints on all chars and get beacons on all chars where as the funcom points, if you give to one char, you take from all others. Add the RK, SL and reclaim beacons to the ICC reward vendor too. Now I have an account that has no hope of matching the other accounst vet points that my other account enjoys and no chance of geting these beacons without spending rl credits on funcom points which is a massive rip off.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Casual Bump
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players