Thread: New NT Setups

New NT Setups

Post your new and improved NT setups here! Time to see what new ideas you guys have put together with the new poh items and whatnot

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=202954 using beast awakened armor (i lack chest and helmet upgrade atm)

I got 1960 CL self in order to be able to adapt the setup (ejathos+spe edi helmet for example if i need more defence or swap de'valos+nanoskill gear if i get *2 drain from trader)
    It is quite efficient in my point of view even if i would try ql 300 HD leg/feet to test Full hd setup.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I can post actual setups a bit later, but I generally run around with full Awakened Beast, Awakened offensive board, and Webbing. It's a nice mix of + damage, defense, and a heal which NT would lack otherwise. I'd recommend Melee sleeve so you can right click between Ofab/Jathos, however.

Sometimes I'll use a suicide setup with all Jathos, Ofab chest, and Sluggish Lenses at full agg. It's scary, impractical and a lot of fun

Sooner or later, I'm planning to throw together an ultra defensive setup and tank Beast for the lulz. It should work. The only thing that could be an issue, if anything, is maybe keeping agg off the doc I guess. Otherwise, it should be doable.

If I do it, I'll remember to record it.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

So I did see an nt running around with full awakened. I was curious to hear it being a good setup. I do like the idea of the heal and swapping melee sleeve in order to use it.