Thread: Subscription question

Question Subscription question

do we get FunCom Points with our Subscriptions ?
    I thought we did, wanted to ask here before sending a ticket in, to find out it doesn't happen, for me it's past a month now, and haven't seen any new FC Points

I have not seen any update on FP on my chars either...
    Gone

You should, else it's false marketing.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

I thought so, I just couldn't find where it sez it

Thank you

I got my answer, forgot to update here

Anarchy Online's points rewards work differently than our other games. You received Funcom Points when you completed your purchase
    so you get them all at once once you pay,

This was all of your Points up front, rather than receiving them in monthly awards like TSW accounts receive.
    so I guess there is not a monthly Bonus, it's all given at the get-go . . bummers

In other words.
    Screw you loyal players, pay us more money than you pay for any other MMO and we still wont give you any incentive to stay

I guess it may just be how one looks at it,
    I don't mind the 'All At Once', but I really prefer monthly, but it does seems like it's a low amount, specially when given 10 character slots, that's not enough bonus reward, I mean that's 1440 bonus FunCom points with a year sub.

what does a sub basically get you, 2 more classes to play, one extra playing field, 20 more levels, and some extra attribute Bonuses, some w/actions (perks and research), and you had to pay for the extra content, then subscribe to keep playing it. (actually a subscription don't get you that, you have to purchase the extra content first, a sub just lets you keep playing the extras)

heck you don't even get $5us/mo worth of Funcom points, not even half of $5 a month worth. Oh My . . I can see how one might feel screwed or short changed
    Last edited by MrXaatXuun; May 6th, 2016 at 23:16:31.

I just don't see why the sub.is worth it anymore for an old game that hasn't had an expansion in years. I love the game but the sub.is making not want to play anymore.