Thread: Can you adjust font size?

Can you adjust font size?

Nothing seems to work for me

I reset the default font in the setting before you start the game, but it always defaults back to Veranda 14 pt. My eyes bad are going and I really need MUCH bigger font; like at least 18 or 22pt.

Any suggestions for making the in-game text more readable? I've tried using the search function, but it yields thousands of seemingly irrelevant threads. Sorry if this has been answered before, but I gotta believe the GUI is scalable after however many years this game has been out.

Thanks in advance!

Also, not to be a pest, but is there a way to make the third person camera/controls a little less unruly? I simply cannot figure out how to make my guy move like I would expect him to in any video game in teh last 15 years. The mouse controls are very difficult to understand - or is this one of those things that you eventually get used to? Thanks again!

If your font changes keep changing back to defaults, make sure you have write access to the preferences folder (should do), or alternatively "fix" the entry in the prefs.xml yourself to see if that makes a difference. Hardly an ideal solution, but could be passable.

F8 cycles through the various camera types, such as fixed, rubber, and first-person. I personally prefer using the fixed position camera, and disabling scroll wheel for zooming in the Options panel. I also turn off the bobbing camera because, well, I've always done that for the last 12 years.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP