Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new weapon?

Hhmm... nothing happens -.-

Seriously, MA.

I don't really care that it's not agent's "primary" weapon skill, it's more fun. You can buff it way way more than rifle anyway. (Calced about 2050ish possible @ lvl 100)

At 85-90 my agent was getting 4.5k crits (on mobs, not punching bag) from MA combined attack using Lux armor.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Agents are way too OP...
    95% of Agents I meet are just noobs/idiots who choose to play the most OP and easiest profession!
    They are hardly usefull in pvm teams and they only care about No. of pvp kills/pvp rank!
    What is even more pathetic is that majority of the time inside BS they group and team 2-4 sneaking morons waiting for somebody to start capping, only to use their alpha attack ...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

It's worth mentioning I haven't PVP'ed on mine, and probably never will. I'd expect MA agent to be complete crap in PVP tho.

Mine about 170 at the moment, but I plan to toss on the viral force blades when I can get him in there to gather the parts. It's a weird build, but for PVM the damage is great and its a bit of a head turner. I was told by one guy... "im so confused. your a tiny atrox trader, with mp pets, and ma weps. what the actual **ckery? well good luck...youve officially tripped me out."

Proud moment, right there.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    It's worth mentioning I haven't PVP'ed on mine, and probably never will. I'd expect MA agent to be complete crap in PVP tho.

Mine about 170 at the moment, but I plan to toss on the viral force blades when I can get him in there to gather the parts. It's a weird build, but for PVM the damage is great and its a bit of a head turner. I was told by one guy... "im so confused. your a tiny atrox trader, with mp pets, and ma weps. what the actual **ckery? well good luck...youve officially tripped me out."

Proud moment, right there.
    Years ago I saw an agent in MA. and I felt so bad for him, he was running around in FP MA, and was so squishy.. this was in an LE mission... and I PM'd him and asked what he was doing and he said someone told him MA agent was a good DPS build.

I didn't know what to do, but I was 100% sure someone was seriously pulling his leg and somehow duped him into thinking that it was a good build. I mean, this guy was getting smacked around: too much aggro in melee range, no defence perks or offense perks to get a fast kill when needed or defend vs a harder hitting mob and crap all heals.

I couldn't understand what he was doing. Straight fist, too. So I told him someone was pulling his leg and he'd been tricked, because what he was doing wasn't working, AT ALL.

If I were going to do a different style agent, I'd probably go Onehander+missile raid max crit/add damage setup and at least have the benefit of high damage AS's when they crit, and solid crit damage and many opportunities for procs.

Ya, I get the 4k MA crits ... but honestly, so much of what an agent depends on is not being in the middle of the fight, so at least he can use trnq and have his team (or him) kill the mob by the time it closes the gap.

But that's just me. And the dude really wasn't playing MA agent properly. If I'd seen him in slayerdroid form and FP'd trader... ya I could see it if he was thumping out big crits, but this dude was miles away from operational.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    But that's just me. And the dude really wasn't playing MA agent properly. If I'd seen him in slayerdroid form and FP'd trader... ya I could see it if he was thumping out big crits, but this dude was miles away from operational.
    Obviously, I did a lot of Ely hecks to level, and it was never a problem soloing. Even having 2 adds, which can happen from time to time doing Ely hecks wasn't an issue.

Typically, I'd be using Trader mode, as it's the all around best. You get a great Evades buff, Nano drain, Health drain, Calm that lands decently well in SL, and of course Nanite drains. Unfortunately, Slayerdroid Transference is still a 1 hour buff, so sometimes I'd have to swap back to Engineer. Even that has its advantages with the Blind though.

I've got AAD in all three slots, but not much help to evades in armor or weps. Even still, he's evasive enough to solo everything within reason at his level. If I run into trouble, there'e the "agent escape nanos" which give enough of an AAD boost to get things sorted out usually.

The obvious downside is, Agent symbs don't do much good to support MA, and perks are pretty useless also. That's the biggest problem I see with this build.

I was thinking it would be pretty cool to put a D Shark on eventually, but without access to any Full Auto buffs I don't see any way to get enough, even as Atrox.

Bummer
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

OK.. back to main.

what i was trying to say was NOT "FC, pls give us agents a bigger and better and more fabulous gun", it was more "FC, pls give us another weapon-option for the primary-skill".

so still bump for that!

Bump, new weapons for all professions plox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Not to derail the thread, but i'd love to see a tier 4 armor set come out before a new weapon. Our damage is insane in PvP and PvM endgame already :P

For me I'd like to see the old SL weapons modified, Joy of the Hunt/Race the turnspirit weapon as well.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    For me I'd like to see the old SL weapons modified, Joy of the Hunt/Race the turnspirit weapon as well.
    Bump for the old SL stuff to get a revamp..

Or go: Dreadloch Rapier/ Troa'Ler Pistol....
    To Equip User Faction == Neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Skoopy View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but i'd love to see a tier 4 armor set come out before a new weapon. Our damage is insane in PvP and PvM endgame already :P
    Definitely this, tier 4 would be great.
    It dosent have to be better in anything, but atleast brought up a notch. And improve the look to something spectacularly awesome. ��
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Quote Originally Posted by Raelil View Post
    Definitely this, tier 4 would be great.
    It dosent have to be better in anything, but atleast brought up a notch. And improve the look to something spectacularly awesome. ��
    Tradeskill ql300 Penultimate Ofab with ql300 Tier piece to end up with ql300 Penultimate Ofab with the looks of Tier ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Tradeskill ql300 Penultimate Ofab with ql300 Tier piece to end up with ql300 Penultimate Ofab with the looks of Tier ?
    Yeah it could be something like that.
    Stat wise it would be great, maybe not completely endgame, but something newer players could farm for rather easily, and understand.

But i would definitely like some upgrade on the visuals too, when it became tier 4.
    I mean, do anybody use any of the current for social? - Except maybe MPs
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Yo, agent t3 is ugly as sin.
    Gloomfall/shadowfade might be ok though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12