Thread: 200 Def MA

200 Def MA

200 Opi MA

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=203126

I know it's a dumb idea with how OP agents are etc.

Did I miss anything super obvious? I didn't calc any of the imps or symbs but I'm not too worried about that. More wondering if I brainfarted when it comes to things like hud/utils/rings etc.
    Last edited by Castledoc; May 31st, 2016 at 19:38:32.

Why not try bow ma?
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Cross Dimensional Gyro of Gemini: +25 evades, +25 Concealment and +25 runspeed. Util 2 or 3 depending on what you want to replace.

Spirit of the Innocent: Instead of Reflex modifier for +10 MA and +30 physical init.
    If you want more Evades instead than run the Gimini evade util instead of Reflex Modifier and get the +30 dodge util still.

Optional: Syndicate Brain if you don't intend to go for the LE team heal, loss of NR is minimal if you run NR1 and high ql Summer Waves.
    Cant cast top NR buff with NR1 tho unless you run Sup brain + CONC with swaps.

Optional: Fist of the Dominator is just too good to pass up for some RS and NR but that's just a personal opinion.

Optional swap item: If you keep the Left Wrist imp and want even more NR than Fractured Sanity and be hotswapped for +40 NR in some fights.

Sureshot Glasses are needed if you want to fire off Alb Arrows and 80 Dodge/Evade close is hard to say no to.

Well Balanced Spirit Helper of Libra instead of Aqua ncu for NR.

Alappa shoulder of Brawn instead of Explosive Power.

Just a quick list of items to consider tho Sureshot Glasses are a must if anything.

Thanks, I forgot about all of that. Interesting about the whole cant cast NR buff with NR perked thing.

Spirit of the Innocent, were you thinking of the small ebony figurine? (I'm going off of auno, which is almost 4 years old now.)
    Last edited by Castledoc; May 31st, 2016 at 20:53:12.

https://aoitems.com/item/245428/spirit-of-the-innocent/ was changed in 18.7

Syndicate Brain was also changed in 18.7 to have +100 NR

Revised Setup
    I wouldn't mind being able to cast Team Flourishing heal, seems like I'd have to drop NR 1 and perk conc to do it though.