Thread: fix for new engine graphics

Question fix for new engine graphics

haven't had much time to test it and over the weekend. got my new computer and download the new graphic engine. I notice if I click on "window" & "borderless" I can get my resolution to work , but the hotkey bars and border text along with the on screen icons are super small and doest auto scale up.

if you leave it check as "window" I recall it all scale up but you don't have the resolution you pick.

anyone have a solution to fix?

was running at almost 4k resolutions. I'm debating going back to my old 1600 x 900 resolution or what's the best resolution for the new graphic engine and still be able to see the icons ???
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    haven't had much time to test it and over the weekend. got my new computer and download the new graphic engine. I notice if I click on "window" & "borderless" I can get my resolution to work , but the hotkey bars and border text along with the on screen icons are super small and doest auto scale up.

if you leave it check as "window" I recall it all scale up but you don't have the resolution you pick.

anyone have a solution to fix?

was running at almost 4k resolutions. I'm debating going back to my old 1600 x 900 resolution or what's the best resolution for the new graphic engine and still be able to see the icons ???
    The new engine will run at just about any resolution you choose, including 21:9 and triple monitor setups, more than 2560 x 1440 though, yup the icons are really tiny.
    The best resolution really depends on your own eyes and viewing distance.
    1080p does look fine on 4k screens however because it's literally 4 pixels representing 1 pixel.
    1440p scaled up to 4k here.
    I only stopped uploading at 4k for two reasons 1) massive file sizes; 2) 98.7% of all views where at 1080p

https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2/search?query=4k
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.