Thread: Battlestation , what do I do after entering

Battlestation , what do I do after entering

okay I'm in a BS for my level, but no one else is, I'm all alone and have captured all the control points, do I just stand and wait ?

If you're in BS by yourself, it should evict you after ±2 minutes due to lack of players on either side.
    The minimum to start is 4-a-side, the minimum to stay active is 2-a-side.

Occasionally it does bug out with and without people inside, and you'll either need to warp out, try /afk to AFK out, or use the exit portal on the outside of the rim of core, or alternatively log out and log back in again (after ±1 minute).

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Please lower the maximum number of players requirement needed for bs to start to 2 people and remove the number of people inside bs requirement to keep it going.

Make it easier to start up and if it starts, let it finish.

Thanks
    Last edited by gresh; May 5th, 2016 at 16:38:27.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

ahh, okay, so it must had been a bug out one. I certainly was never evicted I didn't time it, but know it was longer then 2 minutes, I probably was running around for 30+minutes before deciding it was time to leave

So BS is a capture and hold ?

Yes, BS is all around the control points, 3 secondaries A,B,C and 1 primary Core.
    You get 1 point per tick per secondary and 2 per tick for the primary.
    If you have all 4 points capped at the same time, it's still just 5 points per tick but the tick rate is increased substantially.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP