Thread: Dual Peh'Wer ?

Dual Peh'Wer ?

Is it possible to equip 2x Peh without contracts/towers ? (If you're feeling really nice, tell me how )
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Yes.

In my case, lots of CC, upgraded Beast sleeve, BBQ, Ranger Cloak, Assistance Module, 268 EoE and the other normal odd's and end's.

Ah, forgot to mention. I'm using EoE and Syndicate brain on my Crat. I didn't want to use the right arm implant method to be different ;p
    Last edited by Vinkera; May 5th, 2016 at 17:22:22.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Cool.. hm, guess I gotta farm a higher EOE, the one I found in my crats bank was only 231.... She has alpha brain though (control of course) but I have the rarm-implant on her...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

After I edited that, I'm starting to think I used Syndicate brain + EoE + 284 or so imp to get them on, but put alpha arm back. One other trick is the big buger (I think) that adds burst. I might have hot swapped the second pewer on it to get the last few points.

I'm actually going to be rebuilding my Crat tomorrow evening at some point. If I find something critical that I missed, I'll certainly share
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

easy if you're endgame. i had a 260 eoe when i did mine. also, i highly recommend using a lower left arm and hotswapping with berserker implant from inferno for raids. burst implant is pretty much required if you want a decent burst cycle without being full cc. with burst in the db3 module i was able to have hotswappable boots and chest
    Last edited by Lazy; May 5th, 2016 at 18:11:25.

I'd say it's a better idea to use the bust implant, but I'm picky in odd ways, and it would have annoyed the crap out of me.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Bust implants on a male character would be odd - true.

I blame auto correct.

Edit: Here's the important bits that I used to get them on: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=203031
    Last edited by Vinkera; May 7th, 2016 at 01:54:34.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Thanks Vinkera
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

With Apo 10 it's quite trivial now. After weeks of not finding an AAD cluster for my RA (as I can't/don't want to afford a store cluster), I was fed up and put them on anyway on Sunday and was surprised to find I had 40 MR to spare, although MR was supposed to be the bottleneck according to my (obviously bad) napkin math.
    Used a 285 EOE, full CSS, QL 200 burst RA, +48 BBQ, Leo fling/burst bracer and a perk reset, no towers/contracts.
    Last edited by Bendaar; Jun 28th, 2016 at 14:21:49.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.