Thread: Alpha's on Solitus 'crat

Alpha's on Solitus 'crat

Hello,
    I'm looking for an initial setup to equip my first Alpha symbiant on. From there I *think* I can do the rest. I don't have a BoC or towers. Is it possibe?

Equip betas, equip all your int/psy gear. Remove R hand beta, equip Str sleeves, DB chest, r- click the r-hand alpha. Remove eye, equip db sleeves and some sense rings, r-click alpha eye..... Alphas on soli is easy. You hardly need more than nova dillion armor. Use AO skills or auno if you are in doubt. IF for some reason you encounter a problem, post the equip here and we can help. I'm sorry, but this will most likely be shot down as a i-can't-think-for-my-own-post.

Since I assume this is the first 220 you are equiping alphas on:
    As a real constructive tip: Intel symbs require the same skills as alphas, so, don't assemble the alpha symb until you have been able to equip the intel symb. This will help you avoid a situation where you don't have the beta, and cant equip the alpha.

Crap, I alpha'd everything already. I should've know because it' not my first one :S
    this is my setup so far with comp attrib, comp medic, NS, ql300 city benefit, LE 70, AI 26:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=203032

With this I get 1262 Intel and 1267 Psycic. Strenght 1150, Sta 1123, Sense 1158 Agility 1135.

Remember that the symbs gives multiple shiny/bright/faded stats. The ear gives both psy and int. And when equiping the eye, you should have the alpha/beta head in, and when equiping the head, you should have the alpha/beta eye in. And for the leg and ear, use a normal symb if you need int/psy in ear.

Control symbs gives almost all abilities through symbs, so use those. Currently most betas are dirt cheap in GMI, so I advise you to go buy the ones you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Eedesti View Post
    Remember that the symbs gives multiple shiny/bright/faded stats. The ear gives both psy and int. And when equiping the eye, you should have the alpha/beta head in, and when equiping the head, you should have the alpha/beta eye in. And for the leg and ear, use a normal symb if you need int/psy in ear.

Control symbs gives almost all abilities through symbs, so use those. Currently most betas are dirt cheap in GMI, so I advise you to go buy the ones you need.
    Thank you, this helped me alot. Bought 270 control ear, beta control brain and beta control eye. Everything is in except brain (still busy with equiping later today) and later on leg since i haven't done quest yet.