Thread: Khione blade

Khione blade

Khione needs an updated stun rate to make it worth it, as it is right now, its a dead sword you wont see many using simply because of the lack of stuns. 4% is just not enough, make it 10% or 15%. also while on the subject of keeper weapons, The swords of Pure light need to be put back ingame but this time as proper ME weps as they were always intended to be.

For the way how to get that sword and the lvl it can be used at, it's pritty easy and great imho no need to tweak that. Many just choose the Max damage route/ and skip this weapon but that is purely a epeen based fact. Overal I do think this is one of the greatest swords ingame and odd that people not use it more often. Mainly because it adds "something else" then raw damage (and it looks gooooood).

If you speak about Keepers, there have been made many suggestions about reviving items; also new Shields with or without a good portion of add deflect on them. A different route could be a extra Bash speacial or a Stun proc % that triggers upon getting hit on Shields. Keepers could become the only class to equip a 2H melee weapons and Shield combo. Options are infinite. However, such items would realy ****e up life. There are already enough weapons to toy around with and asking for yet a upgrade of some thing that's oke to begin with (imho) is setting the bar, kinda low ..

A few more texture updates or Glowy aura's also go a long way in revamping weapons.

khione of the xan with wu for a 10% stun and about 15% lower dmg than pride?

khione of the Xan/// made me jizz a little , I like it! give me!/// Make sword of mordeth/Galahad more accessible to tl5s (let them come from other places besides inferno?) could become yes drop and buyable? #I still want swords of pure light to be ME as they were always intended to be so my 30 keeper can dual wield em and u stop seeing so many tiig enforces but now u have pure light keepers.(Wow diversity in AO) That used to be a thing...

There are SO many mechanics that AO has never explored.

It hurts, because you step into a newer game, ones much less complicated, and you see the subtleties of refined mechanics; it makes AO look like one of those brown vans from the 80's with no windows and crap brakes.

In Dota 2, for example, there are items to give AOE effects for melee (battlefury), AoE effects for ranged heroes (Maelstrom, Mjollnir), items that provide AOE effects (armor: Assault cuirass, magic resist: Pipe of insight, health drain: Vladimir's gift) and because you can outfit each hero differently with a finite item set (6 slots), you're forced to choose how to outfit him. In AO, there is nothing like this, there's no way to get cleave, no way to get decent life drain (except trader/shade), and no way to (surprise, surprise) incapacitate more than 1 person at a time.

In a game where you're fighting 5v5, how is it possible that an AoE incapacitate is a key skill in team fight, yet, in a game with arguably 50 vs 50 such effects were overlooked?

It's mind boggling to me that AO is so short sighted.

99.9% of AO is about 1 v 1 which was a fail from the very start. If AO was made about teaming, and stacking effects to kill/CC/incapacitate multiple opponents at once, the game would be 100x more popular than it is. As is, it's just on life support.

But the easiest way to make it more appealing, is by adding AoE. If you're asking for higher stun chance, lets also ask for AoE damage on that sword.