Thread: viable weapon options for pure pvm lvling

viable weapon options for pure pvm lvling

Hello
    I'm curios if martial arts trader is a viable option lvling from lvl 15 to
    220 , i want mention that i ll be lvling the old fashion way and probably alone since finding a team is hard with current ao population.
    Any suggestion is welcome
    Thank you.

P.s. it's my first trader

Quote Originally Posted by Eqvestre View Post
    Hello
    I'm curios if martial arts trader is a viable option lvling from lvl 15 to
    220 , i want mention that i ll be lvling the old fashion way and probably alone since finding a team is hard with current ao population.
    Any suggestion is welcome
    Thank you.

P.s. it's my first trader
    Just leveled an ma trader to 220 - for RK and AI quite fun to play. For SL you need good gear, 2k+ MA drained and crit gear.

Endgame MA trader is nice to play and almost as good DD as dual PDKP. You can also still get teams in inferno, why solo? Solo sl is horrible anyway.

i believe this is the best weapon for levelling: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=124430

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    i believe this is the best weapon for levelling: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=124430
    Lazy .... very obvious Troll on the Prowl ^^ thou its nice to see my Comment from 2011 again , would still say the same.

Eqvestre :

Trader using MA .... hmm until you got Crit-Drains stuff the Toon with add-Dmg ,if you can find fitting QL´s a Nano Targeting Helper in Hud 1 is a good way to boost both your Funnels and Accumulator Procs. Flurry of Blows is your Friend !
    Multimelee will be a big Bummer for a loooong Time , you most likely will do better Damage with just 1 big Nunchako than Dualwielding a ql 99 /199 (once you can get BoB/Viralblade slap it on asap and enjoy mad increase in Dmg & more triggerhappy Procs )
    Use a low QL Blessed with Thunder , friendly on IP and since only the initial Hit is based on its QL while the DoT is based on your Level you manage some Extra-Dmg for very low IP.
    Brawl is pretty unreliable until your get over 1k Skill , before that Point just skill enough to keep your Weapon from going OE.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players