Thread: [Neutral] looking for a org during my playtime

[Neutral] looking for a org during my playtime

make it simple
    only looking for org that play and mostly active during these hours
    click here to see my playing hours,

I started playing a week after SL went live, back in those days I was in House of Blackstar =UO=
    after 2 years i took a break, came back in 06, rejoined House of Blackstar, this was during the name struggle day's, and not long after that my comp broke
    returned again but as Froob 09, was in Elders of Rubka, been a month here a month there, no real long stretches
    2015 I reactivated a Sloob account and joined Free Spirits, during that summer, I didn't play any online games, came back in fall, Free spirits was empty, I forgot my Froob account info and started a new one for back up.
    been casual playing till end of year, @ the beginning of this year I had some cash to allow me to get a Sub again, rather then resubbing I started a new, no money yet but was going to get my characters started in Arete till I get sub money, after first day, PW stopped working, so open another new froob, started character logged out, later to try and log back in, and again PW not working, it was a strange deal since it worked for me to log into accounts.
    Started a 3rd, this time couldn't get pw to work to log in Game , so started a 4th, right after new comp was built, taDAaa, I'm in and now subbed new account, later I discover one of the keys that are in the password would work sometimes and sometimes not, so now had access to the other froob account,s also while trying to get my PW rediscovered I did learn the User name of the older Froob account(s).

Had enough to make my own Org, just to have a Org name over my head, no plans to really build it " Loose Satisfaction "

and now you now my story, many parts are mission

I have a shade looking for a Org.
    I forgotten everything, so basically newb all over again, doesn't take much for me to forget, I would never had considered me as a vet, maybe a vet newbie. 98% of my time was always in Shadowlands, only had made it to TL5 (on the verge of TL6), but those guys are now on Inactive accounts
    This is a fresh start
    I only understand English .. and sometimes troubles with that

Shade's name in game
    Xaatha2

Again, needs to be a Active guild, where I can join in during these hours.
    Last edited by MrXaatXuun; May 13th, 2016 at 09:14:39.

I play Omni but i can recommend Wolf Brigade as a pretty active and helpfull neutral Org .
    I am not 100% sure if your Playtimes match up ,however that easy to check , when your online just go to Newland and look near the Whompas for them.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    I play Omni but i can recommend Wolf Brigade as a pretty active and helpfull neutral Org .
    I am not 100% sure if your Playtimes match up ,however that easy to check , when your online just go to Newland and look near the Whompas for them.
    I don't recall ever seeing Wolf Brigade when I playing, I had talked to two other , but it looks like it's just them or maybe another active in the org they're in, seems like there are a lot like that during the time I play.
    till the Anniversary, I may have to just build a friends list.

for this character I was slow to starting one

Give The Union a look - TU is fairly active itself and links chat to other orgs for a wider base of people to play with. WB is one of them

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Give The Union a look - TU is fairly active itself and links chat to other orgs for a wider base of people to play with. WB is one of them
    now that I'm back at my computer I think I'll check'em out, I have seen a few The Union on the same time, I think at one time I may had been teamed with one

I only checked in ICC, Newland City and Bor, there were no 'The Union' on when I was.
    Actually it was the quietest night I have ever seen, there were really not many on period, maybe next time, I may just hit a night that everyone took a break.
    I ran all over Ely doing /List, and it seemed I was the only one there
    At least there was no competition for Mortiigs

Quote Originally Posted by MrXaatXuun View Post
    I only checked in ICC, Newland City and Bor, there were no 'The Union' on when I was.
    Actually it was the quietest night I have ever seen, there were really not many on period, maybe next time, I may just hit a night that everyone took a break.
    I ran all over Ely doing /List, and it seemed I was the only one there
    At least there was no competition for Mortiigs
    your best bet is to send me or Goodfriend a /tell and I will invite you to our channel. You don't always see us in cities because we don't hang stand around much.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Pyro is the coolest President of any Neutral Org.
    The Union is 1 org, but our org chat is relayed to and with few other orgs. Sometimes especially during weekends we have 20-30 ppl in chat.
    On Saturdays we raid together and sometime we manage to gather 3-4 teams so we can do any raid instance except Sector 42.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

I figured this weekend I would have my best chance.
    the other night I did see someone in one of the Gardens, same level , sent a tell asking if they were doing Tiigs, but I guess they missed seeing it, Don't recall the name now.

Weird thing, after I started this , I have not seen a The Union, Since , well, Not many neutrals period . . was thinking, did they just sent out a global, "All Neutral Org Recruiters Hide, . . That Xaat guy is looking for a Neutral Org"
    I had always saw that Org Name, but not lately, till the other night, with that one in the garden

Been doing /list, every where I go, and if any Neutrals, then do a !whois , but none have been The Union, Also I don't think /List is getting the whole Zone either

will log in here in a moment and send those tells, normally not online this time, but was awaken to give some one tow to their mechanic

ETA: Tells sent to both Goodfriend and Pyromanche
    Last edited by MrXaatXuun; May 27th, 2016 at 20:27:55.
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

Xaa found a new home! He finally found me in case anyone was wondering. and TY Awi, I like you too! Any other neuts looking for a place to hang out (you can stay in your org and join our chat if you want) I am online during USA eastern times. Saturday afternoon 3pm est we do alliance raids, we let people in the guest channel come too.
    send a tell, a mail message.. a raven....

Quote Originally Posted by MrXaatXuun View Post
    I figured this weekend I would have my best chance.
    the other night I did see someone in one of the Gardens, same level , sent a tell asking if they were doing Tiigs, but I guess they missed seeing it, Don't recall the name now.

Weird thing, after I started this , I have not seen a The Union, Since , well, Not many neutrals period . . was thinking, did they just sent out a global, "All Neutral Org Recruiters Hide, . . That Xaat guy is looking for a Neutral Org"
    I had always saw that Org Name, but not lately, till the other night, with that one in the garden

Been doing /list, every where I go, and if any Neutrals, then do a !whois , but none have been The Union, Also I don't think /List is getting the whole Zone either

will log in here in a moment and send those tells, normally not online this time, but was awaken to give some one tow to their mechanic

ETA: Tells sent to both Goodfriend and Pyromanche
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

yes yes I did find me a home . . highly recommend joining the chat, it where most of NEU.OOC is now
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP