Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI Daily: 6 hours and only 1 team in org can do it.

I really think the new AI Daily kicks a**. I did 12 dailies from which I got 9 bots and 3 CRUs. And about 2.7m AXP at AI level 27. So it's just freaking awesome.

The only 2 things I'd improve or change are these: 1. Make it 8 Hack'eri so we have to raid twice.
    2. Make it available in raid so that there's a team effort.

As for the rest, the effort and the time spent, as far as I'm concerned, is OK.
    If you don't like it, quit.
    If you're staying, stop bitching about it and help.
    If you don't wanna help, at least don't hurt it.

BTW, this Alien Invasion I found out can be done quickly fairly quickly in one go. Requires having 2 cities though. Second city cloak is dropped @ end of wave 4. You finish your 9 and 10th hacker in second city then jump back to first for gen kill #1, then back to second city for gen kill #2 + ship.
    Last edited by MrLysol; Jun 21st, 2016 at 08:37:57.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLysol View Post
    BTW, this Alien Invasion I found out can be done quickly fairly quickly in one go. Requires having 2 cities though. Second city cloak is dropped @ end of wave 4. You finish your 9 and 10th hacker in second city then jump back to first for gen kill #1, then back to second city for gen kill #2 + ship.
    I've been doing it by dropping second cloak after 2nd wave in first city, using an engi with key to warp the team between cities for each wave. Works good but hardly ideal for most people, quest should just be changed.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12