Thread: Item shop questions

Item shop questions

So, the item shop is still a bit new to me, since I've been away for a (long) while. A few questions I hope someone can answer after I've hit a wall trying to google my way forward...

1) Some items are listed as NoDrop in the Item Shop while others have no such tag. However, when you look up the parasite helmet for example, there is a NoDrop tag in the item database, but no NoDrop tag in the Item Shop. So what can I trust? I have a feeling the item database is correct, but that leaves the Item Shop with some issues regarding false advertising?

2) I've heard talk about lvl 200 boosts, but either I'm blind as a mole or it's not in the Item Shop anymore?

3) Special offers like the luxurious armor last year can be redeemed for characters account wide. Does this go for characters created after you bought it also? Or is it only for characters already in existence?
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

1) If I remember correctly, the Parasite helmet is NoDrop. BUT it is account wide. I bought one and was able to redeem it on all my characters on that account by going to the redeem section of the shop.

2) As far as I know there are only Heckler Juice for Lvl60 and Lvl100

3) As far as I know it is for new and old characters.

Thank you!

Do you know in which section I can find the Heckler Juice specifically?

If anyone has anything to add please feel free

If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Store->Boosts->Uncheck everything except "LEVEL BOOSTS" to filter your results. You will only see the Heckler Boost up to the next available level. Ex if you are level 40 you only see the "Heckler Juice - Level 60".
    Guapo - Advisor in Unity of The Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Cago30 View Post
    Store->Boosts->Uncheck everything except "LEVEL BOOSTS" to filter your results. You will only see the Heckler Boost up to the next available level. Ex if you are level 40 you only see the "Heckler Juice - Level 60".
    Ahah! This would explain why I wouldn't get the 200 boost unless I was in the correct level range also! I've been looking through the item store on my 220 main. Thanks man