Thread: question about bracelet choice

question about bracelet choice

Hi everyone,
    got one question.
    currently i'm wearing a twitch pistol and a jepp which both have energy dmg.
    i could also make a peh'wer but that has projectile dmg..

so now to the question.
    is it better to get two bracelet of arul saba with energy dmg modifier and keep the twitch pistol or should i build the peh'wer and wear a dmg type change bracelet and one arul saba?
    i can't decide what is better really..

If you're heading for end-game, you can just roll with Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer and Dust Brigade Bracer - Third Edition.

While not maximising either damage type, you'd get more overall damage like that, if you're just considering bracers.
    Also, you can use one of the Albtraum damage changers if for example you wanted to burst through someone absorbs in PvP.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

thx didn't know about those

Well at endgame lvl swithching bracers is kinda easy for adventueres. I would just stack a few combinations. As per another thread the Energy route for PvM (RK/AI) is best, SL the weapon with the highest minimum DD rules and for PvP sticking to one DD type for defence penetration is key while having AS makes you need to switch either pistol and or Bracers.

Personally (PvM), if just DD is needed I go for Twitch/FA and stack Energy damage (2 Arul bracers), In SL the huge amount of add Energy damage also offsets the need to switch to Peh'Wer/FA because Peh'Wer is ProjectileDD. A more balanced setup would be indeed using the Bracers Wakizaka mentioned. More HP and Def while adding a good amount of DD (to any DD type). In PvP we only function if we use AS thus projectile DD and a much higher need for good defence (Aruls are no option there). FA can be done but highly unreliable (Did run around with FA/ABC (both Energy and loads of Add Energy damage items) combi for quite some time very much fun.. )

guess i will just try to get both variants for pvm.
    i noticed that fa is not really a great idea in pvp.. most of the times i don't hit with even one bullet not to mention the full 10.
    but i don't have a tro.., whatever the name is, atm so i will just have to stick with jepp for a while for that and hope to get a kill once in a while

so for pvm with two arul saba it is twitch and jepp and with the one suggested by wakizaka it would be peh'wer and jepp, right?
    and what is abc?

Quote Originally Posted by Behoernchen View Post
    so for pvm with two arul saba it is twitch and jepp and with the one suggested by wakizaka it would be peh'wer and jepp, right?
    and what is abc?
    The ABC is Aero Borealis Corona which gives you AS that is so easy to cap the cycle time on. I'd assume the JEPP+ABC combo could work decently at 150-200 in PvP because people don't generally have massive amounts of defence in comparison to 220, and if you go that route use the JEPP in the main-hand as it's AR is 100% pistol unlike the ABC which is 67% pistol + 33% RE, so your perks will have a higher attack rating with the JEPP in the main-hand.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Well it has a O.o factor at 220 when you do hit with both and cap, especially when you start with the generic AI perks. Yes, Jobe in the main hand or perks won't fire. ABC is just there for the AS and as Jobe and ABC are both Energy stacking damage is easy to compensate the low stats of the gun itselves. On high Def classes (which is practically every one with the amount of aad) landing a FA is a pain and to add, deflect messed it up even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Behoernchen View Post
    Hi everyone,
    got one question.
    currently i'm wearing a twitch pistol and a jepp which both have energy dmg.
    i could also make a peh'wer but that has projectile dmg..

so now to the question.
    is it better to get two bracelet of arul saba with energy dmg modifier and keep the twitch pistol or should i build the peh'wer and wear a dmg type change bracelet and one arul saba?
    i can't decide what is better really..
    To keep it simple:

For cheap PvM: You want to use the Poison buff that we get ( Poison Bite -> https://aoitems.com/item/273288/poisonous-bite/ ) that overwrites all your damage types into Poison. This way, you can use two Poison damage Aruls ( https://aoitems.com/item/168863/brac...nt-killer---5/ )

Energy Aruls are only preferred when trying to stack Energy damage in strictly DD (damage maxing) setups.

For overall PvM, I'd stick with what Waki said in the second post.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14