Thread: Mantis Armor Parts Dropping Again

Mantis Armor Parts Dropping Again

Anyone can confirm that mantis armor parts drop again?

I've had 3 pieces drop in about 2 hours of killing. This was a few months ago, but I'm not aware of any changes in drop rate since then.

A couple of months ago, when I checked, they weren't dropping anymore. Asked someone to check again last week and said they're still not dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    A couple of months ago, when I checked, they weren't dropping anymore. Asked someone to check again last week and said they're still not dropping.
    I did get them though :P So although they're rare (too rare I would say), they do drop.

Saavick, trust me, a couple of months ago when I checked, they weren't dropping. I farmed 2 backpacks of Neural Interpreting Nball while farming Mantises on a different account without a drop.

Ummm no idea which Mantises you're killing but I've never gotten NBalls from Smugglers Den.

"I farmed 2 backpacks of Neural Interpreting Nball while farming Mantises on a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT without a drop."
    Meaning farming a dyna on one account and mantises on another
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    Saavick, trust me, a couple of months ago when I checked, they weren't dropping. I farmed 2 backpacks of Neural Interpreting Nball while farming Mantises on a different account without a drop.
    I don't think I understand your question then? Why ask for confirmation and then reject it?

Heh I must be tired as I read that differently.

Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Jun 10th, 2016 at 04:47:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Saavick View Post
    I don't think I understand your question then? Why ask for confirmation and then reject it?
    I was asking for a confirmation that something has changed since I checked, a couple of months before. You said you farmed some "a few months ago", which may be some time before I found out they weren't dropping, a couple of months ago.

Not trying to confuse you, I would actually reactivate the 2 subscriptions I canceled because I wasn't able to get any Mantis armor, if I knew for certain that Mantis armor parts drop now, even at a lower rate than years ago.
    Last edited by Nursebones; Jun 10th, 2016 at 11:50:01.