Thread: Clusters/Venting

Clusters/Venting

I have recently activated my account and after today I may not continue unless something changes my mind.

My issue is I cannot find the terminals in Bore or Newland to purchase implant clusters. The ones I have seen are in a major faction city such as Omni or Clan. So is there a shop in the neutral cities that I am not aware of? I can travel to my primary Faction, however I shouldn't have to.

Following might be off topic but so I'm posting anyways.

I like the starter area, but again the game lags way too much even on my 7 year old beast PC that is outdated. Some have no issues and some like me do.

Fun Com open the old Subway entrances' and link them to the one in ICCHQ. Also since there closed why continue to have the mission givers outside the old one(s), such as outside Rome Blue. Sometimes FC makes good changes and then you have a WTF moment. Some changes should have been grandfathered in such TOTW instance key. Most of have paid for the key and now you make us do a quest to re-enter. The new quest is simple but most of us paid for the key. Look at all sides before make drastic design changes. What should happen is revert back to 15+ years (release) and revamp the backyards. There was less lag and way more fun than it is now. To me having the PF's that are not being used is just a waste of resources, so why have them.

Thank you to anyone who read this. I’m tired and can't think clearly and posted out of frustration as this game has potential.

Clusters and implants are found in every "Implants" store in neutral cities. They are no longer random QL, and they are expensive.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

There are 3 shops that sell implants in Borealis : Basic, Fair Trade and special shop in SE corner of Borealis between gate and mail terminal.

I strongly recommend using "old engine" if you prefer stability and efficiency over some (not so) fancy graphical effects.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Blindedeyes View Post
    ...and after today I may not continue unless something changes my mind.

My issue is I cannot find the terminals in Bore or Newland to purchase implant clusters.
    Sorry, but you're throwing a hissyfit over nothing

Implant shop (specifically clusters) in Borealis has been moved out of Fair Trade and is now located in the building on the other side of the same street - entrance on the back side. It would have taken you 5 seconds to ask any one person in front of FT, in OOC, in your org or whatever random person you could find at the time in a multitude of places...

You could also have looked at your shiny new planet map. I know, it's preposterous, having to look at a map pff

Quote Originally Posted by Blindedeyes View Post
    ...before make drastic design changes.
    I hardly think moving a couple of entrances and making them easier to find for new players constitutes the label "drastic changes".

So calm your tits a bit, enjoy the game and remember the new client is in beta state
    Last edited by Avari; Jun 21st, 2016 at 08:23:00.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.