Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: testlive changes

Sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I'm hardly insightful, in fact, I'm thick as a plank. It just goes to show that you don't need to be smart to pick up on idiotic statements.
    Alot of things seem really stupid to the really stupid.

The point is, you're trying to get the pet to do something it's unable to do, then complain about it. You can call me whatever names you want, but it won't change the fact that your argument is proved false by my "stupid" "insights".
    No I wasnt, I was doing something that the pet did absolutely fine... I just had to recast it a few times (How many times depending on the mob). I was just pointing out that the tier two pet won aggro and when it died after winning aggro, that aggro switched to me. With a doc in the team it was no problem. we completed the content and got the DB quest up to informant (which was the plan, I never set out to complete the last mission before you make up some pointless comment including that). Yet another pointless comment of yours gets deflected and prooved to be nonsensical rubbish. That was just one scenario out of many possible. My pet has won aggro in DB, in XAN, in alot of instances depnding on who is in the team... All I was trying to say was... The tier 3 pet is a bigger, badder pet, it does more damage. It will have more chance of getting hated by the mob and gaining aggro over more players. How much HP does an mp have with tier 3? I have 14k with the tier2. I havent equipped the nano buffing gear I have since the tiers came out and I was trying to get the tier 3 but I have a feeling my hp dropped to around the 10K mark. I dont wish to make that sacrifice... I dont wish to run around with a pet that gets more aggro with less health... THAT WAS MY POiNT. Never once did I try and make out that the tier 2 pet wasnt good enough or that it failed in my objective you silly quabbit.

Thanks for explaining your rhetoric, I missed it, being stupid.
    You are welcome. This is the third time you have come out with nonsense that doesnt even fit with whats been said. You can make up what ever crap you want and try to make it stick but if you were smart like you keep trying to point out, you would of learned long ago that you have verbal diarrhoea and your crap will never stick... Three times youve made a comment trying to make out im wrong in what im saying and everytime I call you out on what you say... you swicth it to something else.. It seems you just cant quit so I will... This is the last time I respond to you in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Saruman! A wizard should know better! There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of men for this treachery.

There was literally no reason to bother with tier 1 pet. Which is only used by MP's with no resources for buffs/items. Penalize the poor, non org folks?

Truth be told there was really no reason to bother with tier 2 pet considering it is 1 squishy pet comparative to engi-crat pets x2.

AI tech 3 is irrelevant, not all MP's have a pre farmed set of ai armor to swap on and off. Nor do they all keep a trader for wrangles on follow for when their pet gets popped.

I am so confused at this change because it makes no sense. Why would you nerf the least used profession? Why make it harder on the few remaining MP's to solo when they cant even get into teams???
    Amen Brother, I dont understand it either. I dont see any actual reasoning for it. The percentage of chars that have been created since the pet changes is probably at its highest than any other period... now they are just gonna be shelved again.

I see the changes actually made it in... I can only say thank you to michi for releasing the changes before I subbed because I changed my mind and wont be doing this time around after all.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    you would of learned long ago that you have verbal diarrhoea and your crap will never stick...
    Says the dude who writes novellas on every post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12