Thread: Factoid: What does "Google", "Anarchy Online", and "Omni-Tek" have in common?

Factoid: What does "Google", "Anarchy Online", and "Omni-Tek" have in common?

Factoid: What does "Google" (Alphabet) and "Anarchy Online" have in common?

According to Anarchy Online lore we know that Roman Dragovich Zubov (in Russia, 1949) had already been working on "cell regeneration" to extend peoples lives beyond anything imaginable at the time. This was just before he was smuggled over the Finnish-Russian border to continue his work in Sweden. Of course it would take years and years to perfect this (with some help from *no spoiler*). It wasn't until Farmatek was formed from two other companies a pharmaceutical and an embedded chip company that it would grow into Farmatek and later deliver us the nano-bot back in 2012 on earth which would lead to the crazy extended lives of the Omegas.

However! ... or to the point already.

Google (or Alphabet) is now working on the same thing as our dear Roman Dragovich Zubov did. The company Calico owned by Google is also working on the biology of aging and how to extend life. Maybe Calico/Google/Alphabet needs to create a nano-scale device to monitor the cells too. Nano-bots could help in creating a biological feedback loop on cellular levels that extends our lives to years we could not have imagined; 150, 200, 300 years?!?

Alphabet (parent company of Google) and owner of Calico Labs:

The Jackson Laboratory and Calico to Investigate Basic Biology of Aging
    http://www.calicolabs.com/news/2016/04/26/

http://www.calicolabs.com

Remember: Calico is the new Omegas ergo Omni-Tek.

Isn't Sci-Fi grand when it becomes only "Sci"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

I might add that research into "cell regeneration" is nothing new, but with Googles or Alphabets reputation, staff and funds maybe Calico Labs can come up with something! Long live the human race to at least 300!

haters gonna hate.

Reclaim systems need an enhancement, moods transforms to the new body..
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

I can't wait for the era when the rich not only have better access to everything but live forever like undead leeches
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Neither can I. Working hard to earn more should be rewarded. Envy is far less respectable than greed. Get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNilvarg View Post
    Neither can I. Working hard to earn more should be rewarded. Envy is far less respectable than greed. Get a job.
    Maybe if you lick their hands enough they'll give you some scraps from the table
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNilvarg View Post

1-Select your favoritest mongollionaire.
    2-Divide his/her/it current fortune by the number of years it/her/him has lived.
    3-Divide yearly income by your own.
    4-Multiply resulting number by average number of hours you work daily.
    5-Resulting number is the number of hours you should have worked everyday since you were born to make your statement minimally credible.

1-Select your favoritest mongollionaire.

An average Wall Street "mongollionaire" guesstimate $5 Million per year. Say 40 years old, deduct 28 years for Harvard and climbing through parents acquaintances and connections. Deduct another 2 for expenditure. Only 2 years since he/she/it has a trust fund.

2-Divide his/her/it current fortune by the number of years it/her/him has lived.

So fortunes just shy of $50 Mill with trust fund and inheritance with houses overseas, Spain, Italy, etc.

3-Divide yearly income by your own.

(Yearly salary of "mongollionaire")/ (Minimum wage + a little extra (8*40*52) rounded up) = $5,000,000 / $17,000 = 294 times more.

4-Multiply resulting number by average number of hours you work daily.

Say 8 hours average. 294 x 8 = 2,352 hours in "mongollionaire" time to normal Joe/Jane Blow time.

5-Resulting number is the number of hours you should have worked everyday since you were born to make your statement minimally credible.[/QUOTE]

Solution: Contact Kip Thorne @ http://www.its.caltech.edu/~kip/ to discuss energy requirements for opening a wormhole to time travel to save time.

According to the calculations above you would have to set a date for the time travel and then go back again when you come back to this date. The questions is would you want to meet yourself? Would 2 people lessen the burden and workload vs the risk of getting into a fight with yourself? Who knows.
    Last edited by Gargle; Jun 23rd, 2016 at 13:35:56.

haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    I can't wait for the era when the rich not only have better access to everything but live forever like undead leeches
    Being Omega sounds like lot of fun. Getting murdered as such not so much...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer