Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Latest testlive patch notes

How to "fix" MPs should be discussed in a different thread!

Has there been any more info released about why this happened?

I hope they fix this very soon! I felt quite strong and stable on my mp prior to this nerf, now i just feel meh, it can't tank that good and I could probably od my pet now..
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Jihla View Post
    How to "fix" MPs should be discussed in a different thread!

Has there been any more info released about why this happened?
    More or less part of the "great plan". But nothing specific has been said, which is rather disappointing.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Crickets still on why this was done? It seriously irks me, that my 220 engi and crat have no problem, casting endgame pets without swaps. Which BOTH are superior to t3 MP pet that does require swaps to cast, and in a situations for the vast majority of MPs a small- medium wrangle is also needed with swaps. WTF.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Still no word on this?

Sigh...
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

I swap 10 items to self 3045 MC/TS for 225 pet. Highly tedious. When my pets get griefed in pvp, die in pvm, and every time I log on I have to swap 10 items on, then 10 items off, then buff 3 pets. Several items are not rclick on, several items won't rclick from backpack further adding to the tediousness. Max self nanoskills of an MP I'd wager around 3100. Needing to reach near max theoretical MC/TS to peform a repetitive task even in a setup built on nanoskills at the expense of other skills/abilities is a bad idea.

My setup in normal combat gear has me sitting at ~2770 MC/TS prior to swapping. For reference I consider myself 99% built perfect endgame equipment with my emphasis being on def rating and nanoskills. Therefore REALISTIC and NON-TEDIOUS 225 pet Rihwen reqs could be based off my ~2770 MC/TS numbers if devs ever decide to adjust Rihwen casting reqs and need a reference point.

I propose 2800 MC/TS for Tier 3 225 pet, 2400 MC/TS for Tier 2 223 pet, and same 2045/TS for Tier 1 220 pet.

I'd consider making us farm phulaks to cast our top pet to be overboard. Even in endgame gear, those bosses are not easy, and then you've got to fight your way through tons of mobs with more HP than The Beast to even get to the bosses to begin with. Now, you could fight LOTV, but it's not soloable by MPs without abusing geometry, and I don't think we should force friends to farm a mob for hours on end for a small chance at the correct drops all for a pet that isn't even as good as it should be.

I ended up doing the math for my setup to cast T3, having switched back to 1hb instead of being pistols (don't worry, I still have disciples that went pistols even when I told them not to, like a bunch of dummies). I'd need some high QL Phulaks, 280+ for one and around 240-250 for the other due to MM req, as well as a few more nano HUDS/UTILS varying from alb to db3, Collector shoulders, and the best part, on top of all that, I'd need an umbral.

edit: that said, I support Mountaingoat's suggestion of 2800 for top pet. At that point just an umbral would let me cast it.
    Last edited by Esssch; Dec 3rd, 2016 at 07:02:07.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345