Thread: New Rubi-Ka Questline with a VA80 Yalm reward

New Rubi-Ka Questline with a VA80 Yalm reward

Yalmaha is nodrop. 5 million can be a lot for new players who are just trying to get off the ground. As you level past totw, daily mission locations become more spread out. What I'm suggesting is a quest that would perhaps introduce players to the vehicles in anarchy online,such as the manta, stealth vehicle and watercraft, demonstrate some higher end tradeskilling, and in the end, reward the player with a NoDrop vehicle-air 80 Yalmaha. I would suggest that such a questline would be geared towards level 60-100 players and be rather long, involving combat, tradeskillng, and reaching areas otherwise unobtainable (or very difficult to reach) without a yalmaha.

Also, I remember hearing Windguaerd suggesting that the old RK combat vehicles (manta etc) be revamped to allow more usability without suffering too much in the way of IP. They are a cool concept but are underused due to their poor implementation. Players just do not want to make the sacrifices necessary to use them effectively. I agree with him that the Manta vehicles be looked at in a future update.
    Last edited by Blazeit420; Jun 27th, 2016 at 20:12:13.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

or get the free jet pack right now during AO anniversary!!!!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"