Thread: New perk action animations

New perk action animations

All of the dd perk actions in the game have the same animation, where they avatar moves its arm like its pressing a button or checking its wristwatch. and they do not show bullets being fired. What the hell is up with that.....

Is there really no way to visually show the impact of perk actions? other than blue numbers? not even some special bullets firing from the barrel, or a different colored muzzle blast, or some sort of firing stance when the perk goes off, or some sort of blur or glow effect for melee users, or an extra swipe that looks a little different from the regular swipe? or anything just anything please anything at all.

I don't even know what my avatar is doing when I mash my face against the keyboard for DD. It all looks the same and I just have to remember the order in which I mashed to know what perk is going off at a given time. I know that ideally, players would use more strategy in timing perks, but in reality, most players just press their entire hotbar and queue up all their perks for dd when they really need to push it. It looks so dumb when your character is just tapping their wrist, not shooting, but somehow you're doing the most DD in the team. please fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

Must have never seen Headbut. It's one of the few perk actions with an animation, and it's hilarious every time I see my Enf do it.

Anyway, they certainly can make animations for it, because some do have them.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm