Thread: Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero gives little for the 220's

Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero gives little for the 220's

Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero gives little for the 220's so i was just thinking about the idea to let us atleast get 20% research cap when we deliver his daily, it is a long quest sometimes and i find it weird that you let it give like 30% exp/sk when you deliver but if your 220 you dont realy gain anything.

thats it, thx for reading
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 29th, 2016 at 19:43:32.

I think us 220s already have tons of good ways to get research done. Xp/sk.

I dont really see a reason to speed it up even more.

That could just be me tho.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

just when you grinded all the way up to 220 wich takes some time, i wouldnt mind to actualy get my lev 9 and 10 research done a little bit faster.
    research is so god damn boring on top of levling

research is fast if you do OLD infs. Reward caps 10% always, so it's all good.
    However, I find that revard for certain missions, IE PvP mission is rare like damn - I mean, If you can do 7 times per month and you need that Drone, you need to be real lucky to get one, because if no, you will wait another month... or 2. I just finished my 17 mission and got one drone, on character I even can't use due locked tabs in Hud1 (got better item already). Grrrrr...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016