Thread: Put kami sunglasses back in game.

Put kami sunglasses back in game.

After looking for these since 18.7 for my newer alts I finally got around to asking a GM if this item is anywhere and its not. It was removed from the game. Please return this item to the game in the vet shop or etc.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=284794

Bump. And agreed. Social sunglasses are rapidly becoming a scarce commodity. What I would love is to have a new shop in Miir selling classic AO sunglasses (Keelarr, Katara, Kami, etc.) as well as some social variations on other glasses, and maybe some new innovations from the designers. I know my Atrox Soldier would LOVE a pair of smallframe "hippie" sunglasses.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

I know you can already get the Keelarr's at Miir, and the face shield and one other, but never seen the Kami there
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

It was only available at the phasefront dealer in newland pre 18.7 but it went poof after that.

Bugged 3 or 4 different gm`s about it, last GM i talked too spoke a dev about and even that dev wanted too get thoose Kami sunglasses back.. lets hope we get their attention and get the best looking sunglasses back in game