Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Monthly Development Update - June 2016 (Happy 15th Anniversary!)

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Making this omni vs clan rather than legit vs exploiters is possibly the most misguided and childish thing you could do.
    Just this, totally agreed. Today was a round of clan CT down, yesterday omni. Bottom line : such exploits ruin NW for whole community, like GMI was. Even as 100% PVMer now myself, i still hope to see it fixed ASAP. We all should & avoid bringing this on an infertile side terrain.

PS : link for details http://towerwars.info/c/search.php?s...&t2=1487458799
    Last edited by bitnykk; Feb 18th, 2017 at 22:04:59. Reason: link
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

It is pretty fun , people just stop caring to much about virtual, it will be fixed soon and they will find another way. Till FC hire them.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

NW is now dead. me and my clan org cancel now our accounts. the situation in these game is getting worse. I don't have any hope for these game now. Funcom don't do anything for these game and his community. thats really sad! guys wake up. it's hard to say these. Think about it.

I hope that funcom have the IP of these guy.
    Last edited by killu; Feb 18th, 2017 at 22:17:13.
    :::::: Don't buy things from Multiboxer and DI-Members ::::::

They had an "unlimited stats" exploit ready as soon as the GMI was brought back online. FC can't fix much of anything it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by haxi View Post
    They had an "unlimited stats" exploit ready as soon as the GMI was brought back online. FC can't fix much of anything it seems.
    Didn't that actually get released the night before GMI was brought back?

Quote Originally Posted by NotInAGuild View Post
    Didn't that actually get released the night before GMI was brought back?
    Not sure on exact timing. The point is they seem to be at least one step ahead of FC.

Leet's whispered to me that it's the old client steam provides for you....

True, old client only thru Steam at the moment. I'm surprised they went with it but it IS more stable then the new client.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789