Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - June 2016 (Happy 15th Anniversary!)

I read it exactly the same way. I just meant that whenever id crashed and relogged or fast quit and relogged, the client never loads until my character had logged off and when I had tried to log another char before the other had logged out, it threw up an error stating that account was already logged on.

I don't tend to fast exit out of the game often cos it loses any changes you've made since last logon.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    I read it exactly the same way. I just meant that whenever id crashed and relogged or fast quit and relogged, the client never loads until my character had logged off and when I had tried to log another char before the other had logged out, it threw up an error stating that account was already logged on.

I don't tend to fast exit out of the game often cos it loses any changes you've made since last logon.

parc 2 toons from same account nearby, log out with 2x alt f4, relaunch game with same account but log another toon and you will see first one still on and you can buff him, you dont get the "player already logged" error message.

Thats for me a big bug but I can now full raid buff my toons alone with same account.

Bump on improved Sloth.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    The old engine should work this way as well, though I haven't tested it, and naturally the overlay will almost certainly not work.
    The old engine has some issue with the Steam overlay that crashes the game at loading, but the new engine works fine. I've even had my friends remote view me playing AO through Steam and it works great with the new engine.

Since there is still going to be a choice, they should just make the Steam downloadable version new engine only.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Lost sloth of the ancients

Awakened Sloth of the ancients : same stats as sloth. just give it burst or aimed shot. Made by upgrading sloth of the xan with a TS item from Mechanical Engineering shop.

Give it burst. And Mortar's sounds ! BUMP

(Or Improve the beloved Mortar !)
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    Fix the mantis armor drop chance! I've reported this bug months ago. Take a 3 weeks vacation, go to Nepal, travel to another dimension, come back in 2 months and tell me you fixed a f*cking drop chance bug! God, you make it difficult to hide my disgust.
    Yo, garbage men, how's this looking? Any feed-back after a deeeeeeep inquiry of the famous Norwegian programmers? I would like to resub, but you keep preventing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    Yo, garbage men, how's this looking? Any feed-back after a deeeeeeep inquiry of the famous Norwegian programmers? I would like to resub, but you keep preventing it.
    Why, exactly, did you quit the game?

Boss... I was working on a twink, my focus was on it... I wanted the lowest ql mantis armor, lower than ql 70... Started farming... the dungeon is bugged, no mantis armor... no mantis armor in the mantis armor dungeon... I look into it on the forums... turns out the dungeon was bugged for months, almost half a year... tens of ppl in smuggler's den each day, no one is able to report it or be taken seriously... ao community is useless... I report it, getting back to game after years... another month passes waiting for a fix... no fix, no reply... I forget about it for a few months... play for a couple of weeks on the free anniversary offer... still no mantis armor in the mantis armor dungeon...
    Last edited by Nursebones; Jul 23rd, 2016 at 00:27:31.

Waiting for this Steam release, Funcom.

It´s like those promises you make before the votes, that makes you look like you are going to win on the polls.
    Last edited by Shareida; Jul 23rd, 2016 at 02:39:07.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Wtb July update, before August PlxOneone111!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xortdan View Post
    Re-read the monthly update :

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Thank You
    Once again, thank you to everyone who has been a part of this 15 year adventure, and I hope you will join us for the next 15 years. The Funcom development team will be mostly on vacation for the rest of July, so there will be no development letter for July. Have a great month, everyone!
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Xortdan View Post
    i dont understand why the people that don't actually read the updates are always the ones asking for them

Who said I didn't read it? I just must have not taken that much notice of what I was reading. It was meant as a tongue in cheek comment in the 1st place. So I guess your're comment is justified? I look forward to the updates and am always eager to hear about progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Raishen View Post
    Awakened Sloth of the ancients : same stats as sloth. just give it burst or aimed shot. Made by upgrading sloth of the xan with a TS item from Mechanical Engineering shop.
    as long as it doesn't have Aimed Shot, I like this idea. Tho personally I would like to see something that makes grenade unique, like 1-4% Kicker of Kell proc or something like that.
    Ciassene

Yeh i think grenade should have burst or as mentioned before a small chance to do an aoe dmg thing.

An examble Like 3-4% Shrapnel Blast, doing 2.5k-4k in a 10m area.

Definitely NO Aimedshot.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

No Updates/News @michi?

And congrats to clan/omni/neut - two weeks stopped without any Tower Attack!!! Michi it's time for a Change - give us another Options and patch the Towerfields out of the game!!!! (nobody Need Tower anymore)
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

We'll get the usual less than 50 words from devs sometime next week I reckon.
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Merit View Post
    We'll get the usual less than 50 words from devs sometime next week I reckon.
    you resubbed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    you resubbed?
    No, kinda, I don't "play".

Last sub was a year + like 6 months from holiday bonus, lasted forever, kinda just derping since on Grace care of my vast riches from back in day.
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast