Thread: special symbs or implants for leveling.

special symbs or implants for leveling.

An item suggestion to make leveling and twinking easier when it comes to levels 60+

A special series symbs or implants that that level up at intervals of 25 that buff 5-10 specific stats a piece.
    Its been suggested before but I'll bring it up again.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...plants-in-18-0

I'd love to see this happen.

Even if it was simply equivalent to the store implants and they matched the toon's level it would make it a lot easier to just slap on some gear fast and just play the game.

That's what it's all about, after all.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Well it could.
    A. auto level
    B. need to be removed and right clicked like a morphing memory if you have the stats
    C. a mixture of both.

This would solve the problems of
    1. Low to no stock, no symbs available in the gmi for sale or from others at low title levels.
    2. Overpriced gouged 50m+ a piece symbs you will soon outlevel.

The game population is lowest I have seen getting geared is a fortune do to lack of players actually playing and farming.

Auto leveling would be best, and just as paid XP armors do now, it should just match toon's level. Obviously, implants of identical level to a toon are terrible by most of our standards. When you're looking at it from a leveling perspective, it's fine.

I know plenty of people will piss and moan that ideas like this make the game too easy. The reality is, gamers are lazy. Adapt or die.

Creating leveling gear that can generally be considered a minimum baseline doesn't hurt the game or its image at all. It encourages activity at lower levels, and discourages people from turning up with no gear at all. Likely bringing the game to Steam will attract some curious players to try AO out for their first time. Anyone new who looks at ICC prices and lack of direction and gear for start ups will quickly get frustrated and quit.

Without items like these available, I'm quite sure Steam will be a total flop. Basic leveling armor, implants, and some form of weapon would go a very long way to retain possible new players.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm