Thread: One handed SE KMP

One handed SE KMP

Hello,

looking at the s7 weapons, I noticed there is no one handed machine pistol, is there any chance this could be implemented? would only be a small thing without changing much of the game but also helping at the same time, just copy the damage ect from the SE pistol but change the reqs to SMG

I thing this would be good especially for those wanting to Use a SMG as a low tl5 twink that isn't 2 handed (ive never seen anyone use that) as it helps save a TON of IP in MR which other classes ie enfs,advs don't have to worry about

I'm happier without there being a SE KMP, I feel as though there needs to be a variety, and not 151-Dreadloch/Xan weaps is Special Edition stuff only. Currently fixers can efficiently use the Syndicate Messenger Gun from 120-Xan, and go the SE SMG route if they choose to. The other alternative is for a fixer to raise ranged energy, and get the energy pistols (which have fling/burst), and could probably put something else in the other hand if they want FA.

if there is variety, surely there should be more weapons? all that its doing is meaning fixers use a normal KMP and being at a disadvantage to other profs due to IP spendature (I'm talking pvp here), for pvm, sure SMG is awesome, but, using the same weapon for 81 levels isn't really variety.