Thread: Shortcut Bars Bar01_01 etc. How do they work

Smile Shortcut Bars Bar01_01 etc. How do they work

I played AO years ago, and am just getting back into it, so much I have forgotten, but I totally enjoy it getting back in to the details.

I was setting up some keybinds in the F10 menu when I found the Shortcut Bars Bar-01_01 type entires.

I tried various permutations of how to use them, but nowhere.

Do they allow one to activate hotbar shortcuts without having to first manually select an active bar ow what?

Do these work and if so how do you set them up?
    Babacratus
    - Clan Nano/Bureaucrat - Stumblin and Bumblin, he just might go all the way!

Doh, now I figured it out.

Example Bar 03_03 lets you activate the the 3rd button of the currently showing row of the 3rd hotbar, etc. using just one keypress that you define, so you can avoid having to do Alt +3 to first select the bar.
    Babacratus

Good Morning Babacratus,

I explain how to set up keybinds in this video if you need any additional help with them:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq-78pWRZ8

Glad you figured it out

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Thanks for the additional info, good to know.
    Babacratus

I highly recommend both videos, learned some additional things about Shortcut bars, like the fact you can bind one key to more than one action/button and AO will execute them all. Thanks Again!
    Babacratus