Thread: Shadowlands dead??

Shadowlands dead??

I have been in shadowlands for a while the past few days, I have ran across 2 people in Crip cave, and haven't seen the first person in 2m at hecks or Croakers... guess you have to level in RK and miss out on the good exp of SL until 200+... kind of sad

Nascense is kinda dead . . . , mostly due to OFAB and AI, also ToTW.
    SL daily Doja hunting bytes after level 40, since the highest level mobs that drop Doja's in Nasc, are in their 40's. Absolutely no gain hunting for doja's after level 50. So again that just leaves ToTW
    there is at a rarity, teams for Nasc Hecklers, but most just have high level enfo, not much fun, but makes leveling faster

I haven't had a chance to get to crippler Cave, I seem to level past it else where.

I've been leveling in Both RK and SL, in the past I was pretty much just SL, only ventured into RK for gear I can use from there, but these were before AI days, when SL gear was nice (still is, just there has been better added)

SL is still good for leveling, just expect to find yourself soloing. Helps if you can find yourself a good org

forgot to included, I haven't done any of the Catacomb missions in SL(since My return to Sub at the start of the year), but I do try and get the other missions. I can't do those solo, and I haven't asked either for a team for any of the Catacombs
    Last edited by MrXaatXuun; Jul 25th, 2016 at 05:36:53.
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

Well are there any updated leveling guides? or is it still the old school way, of Subway, TotW, Formans, then borgs?

not much changed, depending when you last played, Nothing really has changed if playing FROOB.
    So in a sense, Old School is Current School
    The Reck is the newest change, not sure anyone has added it to a guide yet, but The Reck is the only added thing that FROOBs can do. Lot's of Daily's added to The Reck

ICC Missions - Arbiter Vincenzo Palermio is also new. He is found on the second floor in the HOLO building in ICC, Just a heads up, Arbiter-Vincenzo-Palmiero is not always there, so these daily's are not always available to get
    There is also a Drone that gives a Daily Freelance Mission, and another depending on your level

The Freelancer daily is just completing 3 Normal daily's, and just doing the Barkeeper's BS daily, completes the freelancer . . too bad there are no BS for those below lvl 151. I don't understand why Froob's aren't doing that one for easy leveling. just doing those 2 Daily's is 4 levels, while the Daily EXP rewards is still good enough to gain a level, it's sometime after lvl 100 not so much, but still good for the short time needed. Granted Froobs don't gain any VP for OFAB gear, but the exp earned is worth spending time there

I know I'm forgetting some others that may not be seen in a leveling guide, but yeah . . Old School is still Current School
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP