Thread: new area ..arete??

new area ..arete??

Before i reactivate my acc,i want to make a litle froob twink..so,is there any good items i need from starting area?or any new items apear since 2015?lng brake ��..tx
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

short answer . . AHh No
    Long answer . . well not really

{just a brief, there are topics on more details}

there is a mission you might want to NOT forget to get before leaving, you cannot get it before level 5. it's just a delivery mission, easy to forget to grab, because you need to run all the way back to where you started from creation, and enter the Ship. Don't worry about running all the way back you ran up, you can jump over the side on the left side, of the ship, and a straight run to the gate to enter ICC from Arete, If you cannot make it to the top of the edge, to jump off, jump on the tipped over trash can, then jump to edge.

Grab a pair of ShoulderPads, easy mission, and the sided pads are better then the QL30 Shoulderpads.
    Don't waste time farming for the parts needed for the QL30 Shoulder pads, the drop rate is much better then a decade ago, you can actually farm the parts faster outside of Arete

get the credit card, and give it to that lady for your Vacume pack MedSuit

you know what . . just read here >Arete Quest List<
    do all the missions and you'll have all that you can get from Arete
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP