Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Didnt have time! This weekend! Ill stream it then upload to youtube for link!

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    Didnt have time! This weekend! Ill stream it then upload to youtube for link!
    Awesome.

I'll pick the next mob soon™, and he'll be a bit harder. I'm not sure if every profession can solo this one. I'd say close, if not. He will require a bit more micro than Scary Spider, and can be made way more difficult if his friends decide to respawn at the wrong time
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

If you ask me pet profs shouldn't count as they ain't "soloing" :P
    Anyways i wish i could make and upload a vid. I've been soloing the level 250 Inferno Dragons with my 218 Trader when i'm bored (yes there are lvl 250 dragons not the easy peasy ones like Tuq'usk :P). They have alot less hp than the 220ish ones like Tuq'usk but they hit like trucks and have a higher AR. I haven't given Scary a shot yet but i think it could be challenging with those well "known spider" mechanics (completely ignoring all debuffs on them and evades/aad you have sometimes ^^). Guess i'll try him on the weekend

Traders have pets, Belz!

Or wait, I don't know if they still have those after rebalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Traders have pets, Belz!

Or wait, I don't know if they still have those after rebalance.
    Indeed they do. More than anyone else, actually.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

I wouldn't call them 'pets', honestly.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I wouldn't call them 'pets', honestly.
    "Audience"
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCw4OHVDjQ4

Sorry its late! But in my defence, I am super lazy!
    Also had gauntlet buff running but tbh, i really didnt need that extra hp or nano, and had to wear inf boots due to no ring so in all honesty thats just less damage, right?

Enjoy

Would a shade solo tanking a lot of inf hecks count? (The spot behind the volcano near tuq'usk). I dont mind to resub and reproduce tanking 30+ hecks for your amusement haha.
    Currently taking a break....

Proud Member of Core.

220/30/70 Shade - Rastasshadow
    220/28/70 Crat - Rastacraty
    218/25/70 Doc. - Rastadoccy
    217/27/70 Fixer. - Lorddeath

I need that equipment config, Vinkera. I find it hard to believe it was even a soldier.
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCw4OHVDjQ4

Sorry its late! But in my defence, I am super lazy!
    Also had gauntlet buff running but tbh, i really didnt need that extra hp or nano, and had to wear inf boots due to no ring so in all honesty thats just less damage, right?

Enjoy
    Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by rosers View Post
    Would a shade solo tanking a lot of inf hecks count? (The spot behind the volcano near tuq'usk). I dont mind to resub and reproduce tanking 30+ hecks for your amusement haha.
    If you'd like. The point is for YOUR amusement, so if you think it would be fun, I say gopher it!

Quote Originally Posted by SaloSalo View Post
    I need that equipment config, Vinkera. I find it hard to believe it was even a soldier.
    She's got AAD left arm implant, mix of CSS / e-Jathos'/ Awakened Beast / DB Operative. Basically, as many evady things you can cram on a Soldier as possible. I could have gone with AR and full Beast, but I think the AR looks like a giant hair dryer, so... no.

If everyone's getting bored of squashing overgrown creepy crawlies, let's try something else...

Next, bring down Hezak the "Uber-Aztur" Immortal. He can be a bit easy for some, so bonus points if you kill him with Inobak the "Frozen Death" Gelid and Dominus the "Sorry excuse for an end boss in this instance" Jiannu also trying to take chunks out of you. If that's STILL too easy, let a few Fanatics blow up, since they spawn those adds which I have completely forgotten the name of, but they have high AR. This time, no outside help with Calms, etc.

Either way, this fight can be as easy or as hard as you choose.

I'll make a video soonish, but I'm rather busy this week.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Next, bring down Hezak the "Uber-Aztur" Immortal. He can be a bit easy for some, so bonus points if you kill him with Inobak the "Frozen Death" Gelid and Dominus the "Sorry excuse for an end boss in this instance" Jiannu also trying to take chunks out of you.
    I did that pre-LE on my Keeper, just took forever

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

i think that spider is to easy, atleast for my MA.
    So i got a video for you where i solo mitaar =)
    https://youtu.be/3NtsXBU063c
    Immortalis was cast out to fight against the devilish creatures of satan. In god we trust and evil shall die!

Ofilenia - Martial Artist - Sauhaufen
    Carnista - Bureaucrat - Sauhaufen
    Alfakoile - Shade - Sauhaufen
    Metadrag - Meta-Physicist - Sauhaufen

I've done Hezak + Gelid+ some trash on my Advy. Only have to take care about the Fanatics, but it took me quite some time. So I'll skip this one until I'm really bored
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12