Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The joke that is some of these dailies

I know you did, it was to make sure we're on the same page (corner), and a cheesy excuse for me to play with something else

thing I am having trouble seeing, if you're in that corner, you shouldn't be pulling aggro from any other mobs, Unless you're running some hate perk/nano or something like

I had the same problems my first time in that room, my only alien deaths was from that room, I was frigging pissed because of that, but I found a way, And now I don't dread getting that daily, Still don't like it, because one cannot heal, but only with just the Stim or any Perk or casting heals
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

The aliens mission, the mission to find the pages in Hope and most other missions in AO are easy if you know how and/or are lucky.

Pages are usually easy to find, sometimes however you have to run around a lot without finding one or 2 of them. I usually give it a try, if I cannot finish it in less than 5 minutes I delete it.
    The Newland aliens mission can be done if you stay put close to the wall on the NPC's side.

Now try to do the Aegean mission at level 10ish.

just so you know (if you don't already), when you get the AI mission ... 'You will leave in Pieces' . . the room is just like the "Space Out" room . . you can't sit'n heal, but only with just Stims,(casting/Perk heals work) after you enter and start killing, but it's not as bad with Adds, if I remember correctly, there are just 2 aliens, then the mother cocoon
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12