Thread: Just started a brand new Crat and I can not cast my droid?

Just started a brand new Crat and I can not cast my droid?

Hey all, I hope you can help me. I started a brand new Crat and i raised my Nano 44 when I right click on the basic worker droid in my inv it will not do anything. It seems I have all the prerequisites but can not. Anyone?

Nm I figured that out but I have another question. When I have a mob targeted I click on attack in my pet window and it does nothing lol WHats the deal? Thanks...

What is the name of the droid? If you shift+L-Click on the NanoCrystal itself, it will tell you the requirements that you need. From this website https://aoitems.com/nano/prof/bureaucrat/ , I can see that you need Time & Space and Matter Creations in order to cast your pet.

First, I would increase MC & TS nanoskills to the required amount (May have to go over by 1 point in some cases). At this point, you should be able to right-click on the nano which uploads it to your nano window so that you can cast the pet. However, at this stage, you must also have enough Nano Points in your Nano Pool (Blue Bar) in order to cast the pet.

For example, the 'Advanced Worker' pet ( https://aoitems.com/item/46399/advanced-worker/ ) requires 44 MC & TS as well as 92 Nanopoints to cast it/spawn it. You can increase your nano points by increasing the Nano Pool skill in your skill window (by pressing 'U').

This is a known bug with the very first Crat pets. Just add a couple more points of MC/TS in and you'll be able to control your bot.

An oddity that's not been fixed. Instead of needing 7pts in MC/TS as the nano says, you actually need 11 in MC/TS to get it to listen to you.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Antmf612 View Post
    Nm I figured that out but I have another question. When I have a mob targeted I click on attack in my pet window and it does nothing lol WHats the deal? Thanks...
    Your pet should attack the target, as long as the target can be attacked. If you can attack it, then your pet should be able to attack it (That is a quick test. Simply press 'Q' to initiate attack. If you can't attack, then your pet won't attack because the mob is likely an NPC or Quest Mob).

I never use the pet window, so I cannot be certain that it is functioning as it should. I would add a macro to my hotbar if I were you. Simply type /macro ATTACK /pet attack and this will create a black box that you can drag to your hotbar. From here, you can target a mob and click the newly-created macro to make your pet attack.

A final option is to use the /pet help command which will show you the list of available pet commands. (You may be able to create a macro by clicking the highlighted links in that window, but I cannot recall).