Thread: When and why were the Trader grid nanos reduced from 4 to 2?

When and why were the Trader grid nanos reduced from 4 to 2?

Been away from the game for years, started playing my low level trader and looking forward to the trader grid nanos, only to find there are only 2 now and team one is level 166.

When did this go into effect, and what was the reason?
    Babacratus
    - Clan Nano/Bureaucrat - Stumblin and Bumblin, he just might go all the way!

pvpers whining about balance, so FC took things away.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

how exactly does the trader grid nano affect balance? it was more the pvm cupcake powerelvellers complaining about too many nanos so fc consolidated some of them

It isnt for balance, I thought it was more to combat the whole tower griefing with multiboxers using getaway mechanics. Just like in the matrix, there is a potential agent in every person... in anarchy online there is a potential crybaby in every player, just waiting to burst out. Its to combat the total number of crybaby bust outs.

Tower Griefing was the main thing people were crying out for at the time of the changes and because of this the fixer escape nanos were messed with, the doctor grid nanos were messed with, the engi warps were messed with, the beacons were messed with as well as the trader grid nanos and probably a few other things I cant seem to think of right now.

It seems none of these changes worked... Tower wars seems dead... bring them back to how they were and restore the blue icon with a ? on my quickbar.. turn them back into my grid nanos on my trader.

Where does one acquire the trader replacement grid nanos?

Personal Grid Beacon & Grid Gateway. Cant rely on auno.orgs comments anymore because the old nanos no longer exist and aoitems doesnt allow for comments so while aoitems is a handy replacement for auno... you wont ever get the help that auno used to offer
    Last edited by gresh; Aug 17th, 2016 at 19:55:15.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

That is unfortunate. I never understand game houses that spent tons of money developing a game, only to start taking out functionality rather than put new limits to deal with things like balancing PVP. I mean really how hard would it be to tack on some code that prevents use of meep nanos when your PVP flagged? Oh well, back to grinding missions.
    Babacratus
    - Clan Nano/Bureaucrat - Stumblin and Bumblin, he just might go all the way!

Every Prof got only 2 Grid Nanos now ,ok exept Fixer they got also 2 Emergency Grids .The Nanos are Still the Same if you got them bevor you should still have them and they are rollable.Only NTs got a little Problem because the NT Single warp is a new one and ql 90 so you need a Toon in the Right Lvlrange to roll it.

Grid belong to the fixers !
    Every other profession should consider itself lucky to even be allowed to cast grid nanos !

Want in grid - go to a terminal or get a fixer in team
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Quote Originally Posted by PigBrother View Post
    Grid belong to the fixers !Every other profession should consider itself lucky to even be allowed to cast grid nanos !Want in grid - go to a terminal or get a fixer in team
    unfortunately, there are more grid terminals on RK than there are active fixers

Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmore1 View Post
    Every Prof got only 2 Grid Nanos now ,ok exept Fixer they got also 2 Emergency Grids .The Nanos are Still the Same if you got them bevor you should still have them and they are rollable.Only NTs got a little Problem because the NT Single warp is a new one and ql 90 so you need a Toon in the Right Lvlrange to roll it.
    Ok just checked and your right, I guess the two I had were the two that were removed.

Quote Originally Posted by PigBrother View Post
    Grid belong to the fixers !
    Every other profession should consider itself lucky to even be allowed to cast grid nanos !

Want in grid - go to a terminal or get a fixer in team
    Massively incorrect. Grid is for EvErYbOdY. That is why there are lots of terminals that allow anybody regardless of profession so long s they meet the CompLit req.

Fixer Grid belong to the Fixers, this is prooved by only being freely open to fixers, requiring all other professions to grab an invite from a fixer.

Fast meep belongs to fixers and normal meep belongs to fixer, doctor, trader and NT.

If I want in grid I DO go to terminal no problem on EVERY profession that doesnt have a grid nano and even on my Trader since the Grid nano he had was removed. Once Ihave rolled the Grid nanos still in existance... He too will cast them and wont feel lucky... to feel lucky to be casting a nano that is part of his toolset would be like my keeper feeling lucky he can swing his axe or my doctor thinking she is lucky she can cast a heal or my adv feeling lucky she can turn into a parrot.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Ok just checked and your right, I guess the two I had were the two that were removed.

Massively incorrect. Grid is for EvErYbOdY. That is why there are lots of terminals that allow anybody regardless of profession so long s they meet the CompLit req.

Fixer Grid belong to the Fixers, this is prooved by only being freely open to fixers, requiring all other professions to grab an invite from a fixer.

Fast meep belongs to fixers and normal meep belongs to fixer, doctor, trader and NT.

If I want in grid I DO go to terminal no problem on EVERY profession that doesnt have a grid nano and even on my Trader since the Grid nano he had was removed. Once Ihave rolled the Grid nanos still in existance... He too will cast them and wont feel lucky... to feel lucky to be casting a nano that is part of his toolset would be like my keeper feeling lucky he can swing his axe or my doctor thinking she is lucky she can cast a heal or my adv feeling lucky she can turn into a parrot.
    You mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by RawR View Post
    You mad bro?
    Eh not at all. Often the way we see outward things is a simple reflection of the way we internally are... So... You mad bro?

On another note... You troll bro?