Thread: Regarding the awaken armor set for Complete heal

Regarding the awaken armor set for Complete heal

The awaken set is good, but now a long time after its release i think the complete heal you get for haveing it equiped is wrong.

Professions is suposed to have their own roles, and i struggle to see how a enforcer is available to cast a complete heal for example, i did belive enforcer was a tank and not a healer.
    Anyways i dont realy feel i ned to adress very much, but i kinda hoped to see the complete heal removed from wearing this ''full awaken set''
    Also im barly nerfed for wearing a ''full awaken set'' the big healdeta+health increase is makeing it redicules alone, then we have the 15 aad and aao effect on evry single part, so you can maintains a realy high attackrate in this set.

also when you opend up perma ai tech 3, you make it so that in most breeds you can hotswap alien armor with this awaken.
    for example my keeper hotswaaping from ofab/combined commando to awaken when my health is getting low to then complte heal myself up agein.

was fun in the begining if you were one of the first to gear up in this awaken set, and sure it benefits me allot on certain professions i have, i should embrace it.
    but no i dont embrace it, i find this complete heal broken when evryone in tl 7 can run around casting complete on themself or others.
    for once i just hope people can try think further than looking for their own benefits and try look at how this also ruins the pvp.

Perhaps it's a little... out of phase regarding many profs, but regarding hotswapping it, do you usually run around with 1950cl on say, keeper?
    Not as much of a problem on trader or nt or a few other profs though.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

You cant balance the game at this point. Its too far gone.
    watch the video, it will paint the trajectory for the future. basically get used to it. it happens in all games.

https://youtu.be/Bxszx60ZwGw

There is not much point in really suggesting or complaining about anything in AO, it is just too far gone. You can balance it, but you will have to take everything in the game into account at once and not do it on a item by item basis.
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA