Thread: Minimum Guild size to Own an LCA

Minimum Guild size to Own an LCA

Pretty obvious this should've been done at the beginning, although back then people legitimately wanted to own the towers and fight for them. Now it's just a mechanic that can be improved, to allow new players and new guilds to get involved in Notum Wars.

Put a minimum guild size to be able to plant an LCA, it's ridiculous that people roll toons just to plant... Should be something like Guild Size > 50 to plant CT

Case in point of guilds that currently or have recently owned towers:
    Guild: Michael Jackson is STILL ALIVE.... .members 1, lvl of member lvl 1 Doctor
    Harcoldo 0 Lord 1 Doctor Neuter Atrox

Guild: Lipstick On My Dipstick.... .members 2, lvl of member lvl 100 and president lvl 9

Guild: Rise Above The Hate members 4, President: lvl 1

etc. etc.

Would add inconvenience but not really change much, there's too many LCAs around (or too few real guilds). Get rid of at least half the high level ones and at least 75% of the low level ones imo.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Splitshot View Post
    Pretty obvious this should've been done at the beginning, although back then people legitimately wanted to own the towers and fight for them. Now it's just a mechanic that can be improved, to allow new players and new guilds to get involved in Notum Wars. Put a minimum guild size to be able to plant an LCA, it's ridiculous that people roll toons just to plant... Should be something like Guild Size > 50 to plant CTCase in point of guilds that currently or have recently owned towers:Guild: Michael Jackson is STILL ALIVE.... .members 1, lvl of member lvl 1 DoctorHarcoldo 0 Lord 1 Doctor Neuter AtroxGuild: Lipstick On My Dipstick.... .members 2, lvl of member lvl 100 and president lvl 9Guild: Rise Above The Hate members 4, President: lvl 1etc. etc.
    your guild of 50 should have no problem taking those tower sites. go kill it and take the field, plant it and defend it. i don't see the issue here?

I would be more intrested in sane requirements like having at least n(maybe 6) members in level range of tower site.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

No matter what the minimum org size is, you can fill it with froobs easy. Any level limitation is discrimination towards low level twinks and RP orgs. And that would be racism.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    your guild of 50 should have no problem taking those tower sites. go kill it and take the field, plant it and defend it. i don't see the issue here?
    ^this. Most of those orgs just plant a ct, if your 50 members cant kill a ct (even before defense come) then that's your problem :P.